At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
If you’re excited by the prospect of using technology to transform consumer sales, come build SquadStack with us.
You’ll be leading the product team on our SquadIQ product.
You will work together with multiple stakeholders in cross-functional teams - Great products aren’t built with engineering silos. We believe that in early-stage startups, there are no Engineering teams. There are only Product Teams.
If you are interested, Kevin from our Engineering Team wrote a blog that offers a comprehensive window to the coding culture and ethics at Squadstack: Squadstack takes the Joel Test.
SquadIQ (formerly SquadVoice) is the smartest way for consumer companies to increase lead outreach and engagement to increase sales conversions massively.
We're able to drive a 2-5x increase in revenue opportunities with 40% more ROI vs. in-house or outsourced teams. Tata Cliq, Zomato, Myntra, Nestaway, Delhivery, 91springboard, EarlySalary, Upgrad etc. are some of the startups that leverage SquadIQ to boost their conversion rate.
Since April 2020, SquadIQ has been growing at 100% every month as the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the shift towards distributed workforces and remote-first technology to solve sales and fulfilment digitally. To learn more check out how we are responding to the COVID crisis.
What you’ll be doing?
- You will own a large open-ended product surface end-to-end (discovery to delivery to iterations).
- Initially, you’ll be working on doubling down the quality of our product before we enter into the hyper-growth phase.
- You will brutally prioritize problem statements where the focus is on the reach, impact, and time-to-ship of a solution. You need to be passionate about understanding customer’s problems and dispassionate about what the best solution looks like.
- You will frame customer interviews, run design sprints & regularly interact with customers, including opportunities to visit customers in the US.
- You will define OKRs, and measure the success of all the releases. You will also lead solver teams from time to time.
- Keeping all the relevant stakeholders aligned during decision making (SPADE)
- Coach & mentor PMs, APMs and/or Product operations.
- Proactively identify skill gaps & define future hiring needs of the product function with the leadership.
- 3+ years of prior product experience.
- Experience in shipping high-quality B2B SaaS is a plus
- Empathize with each and every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers' needs first.
- Demonstrated continued success with large & open-ended problems.
- You not only understand what good processes look like but also know when & how to introduce them.
- You have previously led cross-functional product teams.
- You have experience in coaching & mentoring PMs/APMs.
- Data-informed, Customer-centric and having a sense of UX & Design
- You must be a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Traits & culture:
- Entrepreneurial/self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced startup environment and is & willing to go the extra mile. Manager of one.
- Location: We are working remotely for the time being. Once it’s safe to be back in the office we’ll work out of our Noida office.
- Compensation: 25-35 LPA + ESOP’s
Other Perks/ Benefits
- All office meals are on the house :) When in office
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs. We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- Health Insurance
- You can read more about our values and culture: https://www.squadstack.com/culture/
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out our reviews on glassdoor reviews.