At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
If you’re excited by the prospect of using technology to transform consumer sales, come build SquadStack with us.
You will be the CEO of a multi-stakeholder cross-functional ‘solver’ team. Great products aren’t built with engineering silos. We believe that in early-stage startups, there are no Engineering teams. There are only Product Teams. You will contribute to the culture and product DNA of Auctm and SquadStack. Squadstack takes the Joel Test. You will work directly with the founders.
At SquadStack, our vision is to create the ultimate sales acceleration stack for businesses around the world. Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We are building the operating system for the US real estate teams of the future (~$100B in annual commissions).
Despite being a huge market it is extremely fragmented with lots of inefficiencies. The industry has been behind on tech. The systems and tools are reminiscent of Web 1.0, poor user interfaces, highly siloed, and built without consideration for data science, machine learning, design, open APIs, and other themes we’d consider fundamental to product and technology. There are systems of record, but there are no systems of intelligence.
Auctm fixes this all by giving the broker CEO a dashboard that helps them visualize their most important leading and lagging indicators and providing them with their most important insights. This allows them to focus on what’s driving delta in their business, and correct or double down on it, instead of sorting through endless spreadsheets and graphs to find causes or worse, not look at all. This then enables them to manage the three most important aspects of their business, (1) their goals and sales attainment, (2) profitability, and (3) agent performance.
To close the loop, we provide a mobile app to agents, that integrates with the CRM. We built the app after conducting hundreds of interviews with agents so that they’d love it, and it functions as an EA from their phone, telling them what leads to reaching out to and how, who they need to meet with, and allowing them to dictate notes and feed in structured data to the CRM and broker dashboard, so all data is complete. All of this is fed into data science models learning from each action and modelling off the top performing agents while providing the broker insights on how to coach that agent to drive better results.
Business Model: The commission-driven pricing model native to real estate allows us to charge a percentage of transaction fees on top of the SaaS fee, similar to a fintech model (which is much higher upside and aligned incentives to the broker team).
The future of the industry, like many others, will be driven by technology. For the most successful brokers, instead of paying 10% annually of their commission to place a Coldwell Banker logo on their physical office, website, and business cards, they will be able to with the click of the button, become a tech-powered brokerage, reaping the benefits of well-designed technology with data science & machine learning built into everything. From “Coldwell Banker Susie’s Brokerage” to “Susie’s Brokerage, powered by Auctm”.
- Owning the roadmap & strategy of the product area you’ll be responsible for
- You’ll be working on a “zero → one” problem with strong customer/user discovery
- You will translate the roadmap into detailed requirements and prototypes. You will project manage the backlog and the end delivery. You will always keep an eye on the quality of solutions being delivered.
- You will brutally prioritize problem statements where the focus is on the reach, impact, and time-to-ship of a solution. You need to be passionate about understanding customer’s problems and dispassionate about what the best solution looks like.
- Prioritizing the right experiments in close collaboration with product engineers & product designers.
- Perform rapid iterations with a fail-fast approach. Build rapid low-fidelity prototypes.
- Looking at data & measure experiment results
- Build & own backlog grooming sessions in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders. Keeping all the relevant stakeholders (biz development, customer success, design, engineering, biz operations, analysts) aligned during decision making (SPADE)
- Defining mutual contracts with interfacing product teams
- We are building a US focussed product. So there will be days when you’ll have to work across timezones in order to be able to interface with customers or the US team.
- Actively contribute towards growing the product culture at Squad
- Know-how of technology that goes behind the product.
- Must be a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Ability to clearly communicate and listen intently.
- Wise, curious and independent learning machine.
- Flexible to work across timezone
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Traits & culture: Entrepreneurial & willing go the extra mile. Manager of one. You can read more about our values and culture at: https://www.squadstack.com/culture/
What's in it for you?
People who have joined us in the past have experienced tremendous growth. You will get to join our product team at a very early stage with significant potential for impact to our future growth. Check out our medium for more. :)
Being part of a small team, you will also work directly with the founders and have good transparency into
the business strategy, and get to see how a business is built. People who join Squad are extremely smart and you will end up forging lifelong bonds here. :)
- Compensation: INR 16-22 LPA + ESOPs
- Location: We are fully remote till June 2021, but we do have our office open in Noida in case you want to work from the office you are free to do :)
- We will update you about our plan post in June 2021, as soon we make a decision on that front, but there would be a minimum of a 2-month window provided to help everyone on the team plan their travels to move back to the office.
- Joining Date: Tomorrow ;)
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out http://bit.ly/culture-deck-squad. See Glassdoor reviews.
- We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! We’re one of the few applications of AI/ Machine Learning that actually has a massive market and business model to create a long term valuable business rather than a short-term acquisition play!
- We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1.5 years.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- Our platform empowers stay at home mothers and grey collared workers as a stable source of income across India and US. For us, this is truly impactful. Every day, we see success stories such as - how a single mother is sustaining herself. Empowering our contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of our vision!
- Other benefits
- All meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- You can read more about our values and culture: https://www.squadstack.com/culture/
This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world. :)