At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
If you’re excited by the prospect of using technology to transform consumer sales, come build SquadStack with us.
At SquadStack, our vision is to create the ultimate sales acceleration stack for businesses around the world. Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
Auctm is the ultimate analytics and business management platform for real estate teams in the US, designed to help them grow their business using data science and analytics. It helps broker teams increase revenue, cut costs, and improve agent training and retention.
Sales analytics has been proven to drive massive improvement in performance. The US Real Estate market is one of the biggest asset classes in the World and represents $100B made in commissions annually. This presents a significant opportunity to build a novel Vertical SaaS solution focused on thousands of SMBs with Real Estate Brokers and Agents working as high-performance sales teams.
Customer Success is one of the most critical revenue drivers for any SaaS organization. You’ll be driving Product-Led Customer Success outcomes, for a US-based SMB customer segment.
- Onboarding: Set up and train the customers for success
- Analytics: Analyze product usage data and customer health indicators to understand challenges and make data-driven decisions
- Success and account management: Understand customer goals and priorities and managing accounts after the Sales to enable them to be successful
- Collect Data to enable Product and Business Decisions: Manage the central repo of customer information across CRMs and Collaboration tools
- Provide Data to Support Product and Business Decisions: Combine Product Analytics and Customer Conversations Usage data, customer behavior, track health scores, etc. to make better decisions, make recommendations to product and other teams
- Communication and Project Management: Coordinate across other key teams such as Sales, Account Management, Product, Support, Marketing to drive customer outcomes
- Feedback Management: Pro-actively feed “Product Intelligence” and “Customer Intelligence” to the Product Team]
- Persona: The Best Customer Success person has the relationship instincts of a salesperson, the product knowledge of a product manager, and the Ops Skills of a support analyst
- Past Experience: 2-4 overall years of experience; at least 1-2 years customer success / customer-facing role; Preferably worked in SaaS, Ad-Tech, Analytics selling to the US market. Alternatively, you have 1-2 years of experience in Consulting, Venture Capital, Investment Baking, etc., and want to put your sharp analytical and communication skills toward a Product-led Customer Success Role.
- Communications skills: High Quality Written and Communication skills to be able to communicate across emails and calls with customers
- Analytical skills - Ability to prepare and analyze dashboards and make data-aware decisions
- Tools: Ability to work excel, build presentations, run analytics tools such as MixPanel, and CRMs.
- Fast learner and self-motivated, working in a dynamic fast-moving, results-driven environment.
- Should be able to multitask and proactively manage multiple customer accounts.
What's in it for you?
People who have joined us in the past have experienced tremendous growth. You will get to join our product team at a very early stage with significant potential for impact on our future growth.
Being part of a small team, you will also work directly with the founders and have good transparency into the business strategy, and get to see how a business is built. People who join Squad are extremely smart and you will end up forging lifelong bonds here. :)
- Compensation: INR 7-11 LPA + up to 15% variable based on Goals
- Working hours: Uptill 2 am India time to cover the East Coast time zone, especially when you have to get on Customer calls.
- Location: We are fully remote till June 2021, but we do have our office open in Noida in case you want to work from the office you are free to do :)
- We will update you about our plan post in June 2021, as soon we make a decision on that front, but there would be a minimum of a 2-month window provided to help everyone on the team plan their travels to move back to the office.
- Joining Date: Tomorrow ;)
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out http://bit.ly/culture-deck-squad. See Glassdoor reviews.
- We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! We’re one of the few applications of AI/ Machine Learning that actually has a massive market and business model to create a long term valuable business rather than a short-term acquisition play!
- We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1.5 years.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- Our platform empowers stay at home mothers and grey collared workers as a stable source of income across India and the US. For us, this is truly impactful. Every day, we see success stories such as - how a single mother is sustaining herself. Empowering our contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of our vision!
- Other benefits
- All meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- You can read more about our values and culture.
This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world. :)