At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
If you’re excited by the prospect of using technology to transform consumer sales, come build SquadStack with us.
This role sits in our product SquadIQ
SquadIQ (formerly SquadVoice) is the smartest way for consumer companies to increase lead outreach and engagement to increase sales conversions massively.
We're able to drive a 2-5x increase in revenue opportunities with 40% more ROI vs. in-house or outsourced teams. Tata Cliq, Zomato, Myntra, Nestaway, Delhivery, 91springboard, EarlySalary, Upgrad etc. are some of the startups that leverage SquadIQ to boost their conversion rate.
Since April 2020, SquadIQ has been growing up to 200% every month as the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the shift towards distributed workforces and remote-first technology to solve sales and fulfilment digitally. To learn more check out how we are responding to the COVID crisis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
- Nurture a positive working environment by reinforcing our culture and values
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Oversee and end-to-end manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Identify training needs for teams, individuals and evaluate training programs
- Consult with managers and provide coaching when appropriate
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Develop and administer all HR concepts such as employee engagement, HR analytics including MIS and scorecards etc.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and make recommendations to the management team for improvement of organizations practices
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- 5+ years of relevant experience for graduates and 3+ years for postgraduate with a relevant specialization
- Proven track record working as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Location: Remote first till June 2021 - We’ll work out of our Noida office once it’s safer to work from the office.
- Compensation: 7-11 LPA
Why should you consider us seriously?
- Health Insurance
- All office meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs. We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- You can read more about our values and culture: https://www.squadstack.com/culture/
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out our reviews on glassdoor reviews.