At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team and have raised ~$7.5M. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
We’re looking for entrepreneurial people with the right mix of hunger, experience, and cultural fit to help us realize our vision of ‘reimagining how work gets done’.
SquadIQ is a ‘Future of Work‘ software company that combines distributed workforce and decision science in one powerful platform to help consumer companies increase lead outreach and engagement to increase sales conversions along with accuracy, flexibility, and quality.
We drive 2-5x increase in revenue opportunities and more ROI vs. in-house or outsourced teams. Upstox, Tata Cliq, Zomato, Myntra, Nestaway, Delhivery, 91springboard, EarlySalary, Upgrad, etc. are some of the startups that leverage SquadIQ to boost their conversion rate.
We have grown 3X in the last 12 months.As the pandemic has accelerated the shift towards distributed workforces and remote-first technology to solve sales and fulfilment digitally. To learn more check out how we are responding to the COVID crisis.
We have an active community of 5000+ stay at home moms who have been the perfect partner in our journey. Our on-demand workforce of callers (industry ready, pre-trained, cloud-based agents) reaches out to prospective inbound leads within a matter of minutes, and effectively nurture and qualify them for sales teams, making sales for our customers extremely streamlined and predictable.
What you’ll be doing?
- Conducting client discovery calls along with Sales Representatives to collect customer requirements & uncover the bigger picture.
- Supporting the sales team with all technical related queries.
- Strategizing & working with the sales and technical team to create customized solutions.
- Assisting customer technical team in build integrations based on our open APIs.
- If need be - building custom integrations for customers.
- Collaborate and review code with other developers in engineering and sales operations to ensure each integration maintains a consistent level of technical standards as set by the team.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring hygiene checks for all integrations in place and getting any failures resolved with customers.
- Incorporate enhancement and feature support for our API product.
- You’ll be an internal champion for driving any integration end to end e.g. integrating with new mailing service, integrating with new SMS, IVR service, etc.
- Design, develop, and maintain integration flows using an array of different platforms, APIs, databases, protocols, and data formats.
- Prior work experience of 1.5+ years in the aforementioned role.
- Write code that interacts with various HTTP-based API’s, primarily REST-based and should have basic knowledge of security protocols.
- Understand basics of SQL and relational databases.
- Details oriented individual having high-level communication skills and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Education is no bar as long as you have the right skill sets & aptitude for the role. Drop-outs are welcome to apply as well :)
- Traits & culture: Entrepreneurial & willing go the extra mile. Manager of one. You can read more about our values and culture at: Learn More About the Work Culture.
- Compensation: 10-15 LPA.
- Location: Remote till first June 2021 - We’ll work out of our Noida office, and will also open offices in Bengaluru & Hyderabad once it’s safer to work from the office.
- Joining Date: As soon as possible.
Culture & benefits
- You can read more about our values and culture: https://www.squadstack.com/culture/.
- Health Insurance.
- All office meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc.
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out our reviews on glassdoor reviews.
This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world. :)