At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
If you’re excited by the prospect of using technology to transform consumer sales, come build SquadStack with us.
This role sits in our product SquadIQ, read more about the product below:-
SquadIQ (formerly SquadVoice) is a sales outreach and engagement platform that helps companies in SE Asia leverage humans and technology to generate more revenue opportunities. Sales and fulfilment teams at Tata Cliq, Delhivery, Upstox, ZestMoney, Aakash Education and Times Group (BCCL) are among the many companies that are using this product to engage and convert their leads and drive 2-5x opportunities for revenue growth.
Since April 2020, SquadIQ has been growing at 200% every month as the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the shift towards distributed workforces and remote-first technology to solve sales and fulfilment digitally.
What you’ll be doing
Operations and Data Analysis is the linchpin of the wheel that is SquadIQ. You’ll be a bridge between other Squads, communicating and surfacing problems and requirements to the product, engineering, and the business teams for achieving our audacious key company metrics. Opportunities to strategize and solve new challenges will be aplenty.
- Operational Skills:
- You’ll be directly responsible for building and managing multiple client outreach campaigns on our platform and liaise between the client’s operations team and the internal team to deliver SLAs.
- Train and manage contractors.
- Manage customer support (player side) for the organization. Redress player grievances efficiently in a timely manner and develop best practices around the same.
- Analytical Skills:
- End to end Key Metrics tracking. You’ll have to fall in love with SLAs & KPIs for the accounts you lead.
- Analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions. Implementing the conclusion yourself is going to be exciting for you.
- Analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Communication Skills:
- Communication will be at the heart of your role. You’ll collaborate closely with engineers, designers, data analysts, data scientists, product & business teams.
- Coordinate with the sales team to provide support to businesses and interface with clients. Also assist the team in business development, lead generation, and other activities. campaigns.
What you should have
- You love great processes and got so excited after reading this that you decided to buy this in the future.
- You consider yourself pro on spreadsheets and already know/plan to learn SQLin the near future.
- You promised yourself that you will learn the basics of SQL and come to the interview.You went through our website & deck and got so excited about the idea that you want to interview today and join asap; possibly tomorrow ;)You have done enough research on general Startup Work Culture & SquadStack Work Culture and excited to be part of the same.You have got 0.5-2 years of relevant work experience. Extra points for past startup experience!
- Compensation: 3.2 to 4.8 LPA
- Location: Noida (Remote-first till December 2020)
- Joining: ASAP
Why should you consider us seriously
- Health Insurance
- All meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- You can read more about our values and culture: https://www.squadstack.com/culture/