At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Vision: Access to skilled work, for anyone, anywhere.
With our product SquadIQ: We are building an AI-driven Talent Marketplace for Inside Sales. We match India’s best sales talent & top consumer brands, to drive more conversions, leveraging our A.I.-driven remote sales platform.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team, have raised ~$7.5M, and grown 10X in the last 18 months. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products, and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
As a Finance Manager this position is responsible for the accounting, tax/statutory compliance, and audit functions of the organization. The position ensures that sufficient financial and accounting systems, controls, and standards are in place.
What you'll do:
- Financial Management and Reporting
- Prepare audited financial statements (and all supporting schedules and documentation) in accordance with IND AS/ US GAAP;
- Oversee, manage and coordinate statutory audits in accordance with IND AS/ US GAAP standards of accounting
- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner: clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements
- Ensure that all balance sheet reconciliations (bank reconciliations, debtors, creditors and inter-company accounts) are produced accurately and in a timely manner and prepare month-end close
- Monitor and approve tax and benefits registrations and requirements, including submissions of returns to India/ US tax authorities
- Accountable for the completion and submission/filing of all India/ US statutory filings
- Accounting Compliance, Control systems and procedures
- Devise effective and efficient financial systems and ensure adherence to policies and procedures to improve engagement with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain sound fiscal and accounting policies and procedures
- Review and interpret new/updated accounting policies and apply approved recommendations
What you have:
- Chartered Accountant
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in the FP&A, tax and internal controls
- Any Additional Degree/ Diploma/Specialization in fields related to Accounting/Reporting standards/Tax/ Taxation
- Worked in US holding/India subsidiary model.Conversant with India/US tax compliances ( Federal returns/RBI/FDI/ODI compliances etc.)
- Previous experience in company restructuring from a tax/regulatory perspective.
- Worked in a startup before
- Hands-on experience in ICFR planning & implementation
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks
- Compensation: INR -10-12 LPA + ESOPs
- Location: Remote
- Joining Date: Tomorrow ;)
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out our reviews on glassdoor reviews.
- You can read more about our values and culture: https://www.squadstack.com/culture/
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Chiratae Ventures, Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- Other benefits:
- Health Insurance
- All office meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.