At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team and have raised ~$7.5M. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
We’re looking for entrepreneurial people with the right mix of hunger, experience, and cultural fit to help us realize our vision of ‘reimagining how work gets done’.
At Auctm, we are building the operating system for the US real estate teams of the future (~$100B industry in just annual commissions). Despite being a huge market it is extremely fragmented with lots of inefficiencies.
The Problem: Selling expensive products and services to consumers is complicated. It's expensive, has poor user experience, lacks intelligence, etc. Imagine the last time you applied for a credit card, or a loan, or even bought a house. The legacy experience is often broken, spammy, and doesn't fulfill our expectations in the digital age we live in. Businesses spend millions of dollars on marketing to generate leads, but convert very few leads, and aren't able to give their consumers the right experience. Everybody loses. This is a massive inefficiency problem across all kinds of industries. This is what we are solving.
This is a complex problem - and we're combining SaaS software, cutting-edge machine learning, and a focus on user-centric design, to deliver a best-in-class product. We're helping these companies and teams move from static CRMs and legacy infrastructure to a data-driven future.
Launched Auctm on Oct 20 -- Rapidly grew from 0 to 55 teams in 6 months; will grow nearly 10x (~500 teams) by the next year.
Awarded the Top 10 Products by Inman - Largest US Real Estate Media. Second product ever in their history to get 5 stars rating
You will be the CEO of a multi-stakeholder cross-functional ‘solver’ team. Great products aren’t built with engineering silos. We believe that in early-stage startups, there are no Engineering teams, there are only Product Teams. You will contribute to the culture and product DNA of Auctm and SquadStack. You will work directly with the founders.
- Owning the roadmap & strategy to drive sustainable product-led growth
- You’ll be working on a “zero → one” and soon will start working on “one -> ten” problem with strong customer/user discovery
- You will translate the growth roadmap into detailed requirements and prototypes. You will project manage the backlog and the end delivery. You will always keep an eye on the quality of the solutions being delivered.
- You will brutally prioritize problem statements where the focus is on the reach, impact, and time-to-ship of a solution. You need to be passionate about understanding customer’s problems and dispassionate about what the best solution looks like. Be the voice of the users, understand what they need, and educate concerned stakeholders.
- Prioritize experiments and product changes in close collaboration with engineering, marketing, product design, and success team so as to move the needle across the entire funnel — from new user acquisition all the way through customer retention and expansion.
- Perform rapid iterations with a fail-fast approach. Build rapid low-fidelity prototypes.
- Looking at data & measure the experiment results. Define, own and grow one or more pirate metrics (as immortalized by Dave McClure - AARRR)
- Build & own backlog grooming sessions in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders. Keeping all the relevant stakeholders (biz development, customer success, design, engineering, biz operations, analysts) aligned during decision making (SPADE)
- Defining mutual contracts with interfacing product teams
- We are building a US-focused product. So there will be days when you’ll have to work across timezones in order to be able to interface with customers or the US team.
- Actively contribute towards growing the product culture at Squad
- Know-how of technology that goes behind the product.
- Overall 2+ years of product management/ product ownership experience.
- Experience in shipping high-quality B2B SaaS is a plus.
- Must be a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong analytical, and quantitative skills along with mastery over experimental design; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with platform UI best practices.
- Adaptable and flexible. Comfortable being thrown into largely ambiguous environments; more of a tinkerer and innovator than polisher.
- User obsessed; highly dialed in on what it takes to enable users to succeed.
- Ability to clearly communicate and listen intently.
- Flexible to work across timezone
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Traits & culture: Entrepreneurial & willing to go the extra mile. Manager of one. You can read more about our values and culture at: https://www.squadstack.com/culture/
What's in it for you?
People who have joined us in the past have experienced tremendous growth. You will get to join our product team at a very early stage with significant potential for impact on our future growth. Check out our medium for more. :)
Being part of a small team, you will also work directly with the founders and have good transparency into the business strategy, and get to see how a business is built. People who join Squad are extremely smart and you will end up forging lifelong bonds here. :)
- Compensation: INR 19-25 LPA
- Location: We are a remote-first/ hybrid organization inviting applicants from all over India.
- Joining Date: Tomorrow ;)
Why should you consider us seriously?
- Read about our values and culture here.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Chiratae Ventures, Blume Ventures, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- Health Insurance