At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team and have raised ~$7.5M. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
At Auctm, we are building the operating system for the US real estate teams of the future (~$100B industry in just annual commissions).
Despite being a huge market it is extremely fragmented with lots of inefficiencies. The industry has been behind on tech. The systems and tools are reminiscent of Web 1.0, poor user interfaces, highly siloed, and built without consideration for data science, machine learning, design, open APIs, and other themes we’d consider fundamental to product and technology. There are systems of record, but there are no systems of intelligence.
For Brokers; Auctm fixes this all by giving the broker CEO a dashboard that helps them visualize their most important leading and lagging indicators and providing them with their most important insights. This allows them to focus on what’s driving delta in their business, and correct or double down on it.
- Partner with the product team to track the right metrics & drive customer onboarding, engagement & retention.
- Planning product and feature launches across multiple channels.
- Develop product positioning and messaging across channels that resonate with our core audiences.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to execute product development plans.
- Coordinate with Product and engineering teams to develop various products and features according to requirements and perform research on various tools to provide expert solutions.
- Develop the campaign plan encompassing media like email, in-app to drive the engagement
- More than a year of experience working as a product marketer for a tech company in the B2B space
- 2-4 years of marketing experience
- Excellent problem solving, and analytical skills combined with a strong business and technical acumen
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent communication skills: Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Great attention to detail
- Proficiency in short-form as well as long-form marketing content
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Strong technical acumen
- Work Ethic:
- You’re comfortable working inside a fast-paced results-driven work environment.
- You’re a Self Starter who can drive projects and deliver high-quality results in a timely manner.
- You demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude.
- You thrive in a collaborative and transparent environment and can give and take constructive feedback on a consistent basis.
- Compensation: 10-12 LPA + ESOP(s)
- Location: Remote first till June 2021 - We’ll work out of our Noida office once it's safer to work from the office
- Unlimited Leaves
- Freedom and Responsibility
- Entrepreneurial Team
- Exponential Growth
- Healthcare (Physical & Mental Wellness)
- Work from Anywhere