At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team and have raised ~$7.5M. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
SquadIQ is a ‘Future of Work‘ software company that combines distributed workforce and decision science in one powerful platform to help consumer companies increase lead outreach and engagement to increase sales conversions along with accuracy, flexibility, and quality.
We drive 2-5x increase in revenue opportunities and more ROI vs. in-house or outsourced teams. Upstox, Tata Cliq, Zomato, Myntra, Nestaway, Delhivery, 91springboard, EarlySalary, Upgrad, etc. are some of the startups that leverage SquadIQ to boost their conversion rate.
We have grown 3X in the last 12 months. As the pandemic has accelerated the shift towards distributed workforces and remote-first technology to solve sales and fulfillment digitally. To learn more check out how we are responding to the COVID crisis.
We have an active community of 5000+ stay at home moms who have been the perfect partner in our journey. Our on-demand workforce of callers (industry ready, pre-trained, cloud-based agents) reaches out to prospective inbound leads within a matter of minutes, and effectively nurture and qualify them for sales teams, making sales for our customers extremely streamlined and predictable.
- Market intelligence - Be the expert on our buyers, who they are, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape - Be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Develop & implement go-to-market strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs on an ongoing basis, and optimize.
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts.
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in short-form as well as long-form marketing content
- Experience in market analysis
- Compensation: Competitive
- Location: We’re fully remote till December 2021, but we do have our office open in Noida in case you want to work from the office you are free to do :)
- Joining Date: Asap :)
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. See Glassdoor reviews.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Chiratae Ventures, Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc.)
- Unlimited Leaves
- Freedom and Responsibility
- Entrepreneurial Team
- Exponential Growth
- Healthcare (Physical & Mental Wellness)
- Work from Anywhere