At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team and have raised ~$7.5M. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
This role sits in our product SquadIQ, read more about the product below:
SquadIQ is a ‘Future of Work‘ software company that combines distributed workforce and decision science in one powerful platform to help consumer companies increase lead outreach and engagement to increase sales conversions along with accuracy, flexibility, and quality.
We drive 2-5x increase in revenue opportunities and more ROI vs. in-house or outsourced teams. Upstox, Tata Cliq, Zomato, Myntra, Nestaway, Delhivery, 91springboard, EarlySalary, Upgrad, etc. are some of the startups that leverage SquadIQ to boost their conversion rate.
We have grown 3X in the last 12 months.As the pandemic has accelerated the shift towards distributed workforces and remote-first technology to solve sales and fulfilment digitally. To learn more check out how we are responding to the COVID crisis.
We have an active community of 5000+ stay at home moms who have been the perfect partner in our journey. Our on-demand workforce of callers (industry ready, pre-trained, cloud-based agents) reaches out to prospective inbound leads within a matter of minutes, and effectively nurture and qualify them for sales teams, making sales for our customers extremely streamlined and predictable.
What you'll be doing?
- Customer Facing: Provide the best user experience for our customers and be their primary point of contact:
- Taking hand-off of the customer account form Sales. Conducting kick-off meetings with customers along with Sales.
- Document customer requirements, understand the nuances of their work processes, the pain points, and resulting needs.
- Understand the software and tools ecosystem of customers and come up with the best ways to give them the most business value for the product plan purchased.
- Seamlessly onboard and set up new customers to accustom to the SquadIQ product - operations, reporting, change management requests, escalations/raising tickets, invoicing.
- Run regular check-in meetings through weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews to proactively address customer needs, concerns, and provide quick and effective solutions.
- Look into customer engagement and ensure improvement on key success metrics and factors such as increasing product adoption, increasing Net Promoter Score (NPS), reducing churn, and thereby increasing renewals.
- Do in-person visit to the key customers every 3 to 6 months and expand MRR.
- Team Facing: As the customer’s representative and champion inside the organization, work with cross-functional teams to:
- Implementing a customized outreach strategy (scripting), integrating the solution for the best reporting, representation, and lead management, taking mock runs of campaigns, and preparing the mock runs for the customer.
- Training customers, driving adoption of the product, measuring and monitor the product features that customers find meaningful.
- Support and coordinate with the operations team and other stakeholders to ensure seamless delivery to customers. Raise open issues with cross-functional teams and drive resolution in a timely manner.
- Make interventions (review, training, handholding) when adoption is low.
- Conduct random and scheduled customer health checks.
- “Growth” getter & upseller: Find opportunities to upsell/cross-sell/upgrade in existing customer base to expand the MRR or recurring revenue. Solicit references from existing customers.
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction: Maintain Company defined CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) score and NPS (net promoter score).
- Coordinate with other functions:- Coordinate with Customer Support function to ensure issues and tickets are resolved within defined SLA.
- Interpret customer insights with the Sales team to drive changes in the product and act as the voice of the customer for the Product team.
- Update the team on the status of the accounts you manage at every stage.
- Coordinate with finance teams for billing.
- At least 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role. Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conversations.
- Bonus points for past SaaS customer success experience.
- Bonus points for understanding industry lingos: LQ, sales, outreach strategies, managing virtual teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication with the ability to run check-in meetings and calls with customers, basic negotiation and objection handling skills, etc.
- High-quality email writing - ability to follow up effectively, summarise meetings/calls, report updates.
- Really strong focus on details and project management, as you will be handling multiple customer accounts.
- Good interpersonal skill and being empathetic is critical as you will be handling customer relationships as well as the internal team members.
- The ability to deeply understand technical products (like SquadIQ) and their scope and limitations.
- Strong problem-solving skills and finding creative solutions and workarounds when needed. You have to be results and value-driven.
- Basic data analysis and data-driven decision-making.
- Compensation: Competitive
- Location: Remote
- Joining Date: ASAP
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out our reviews on glassdoor reviews.
- We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! We’re one of the few applications of AI/ Machine Learning that actually has a massive market and proven business model to create a long-term valuable business.
- We have plans to grow 10x in the next 2 years.
- We are a Series A funded startup backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc).
- Our platform empowers stay-at-home mothers and grey collared workers as a stable source of income. For us, this is truly impactful. Every day, we see success stories such as - how a single mother is sustaining herself. Empowering our contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of our vision!
- Other benefits:
- All meals are in the house :) (Not right now though, as we are operating remotely).
- Unlimited vacation policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world. :)