At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
If you’re excited by the prospect of using technology to transform consumer sales, come build SquadStack with us.
This role is for our product, Auctm. Read more about it below-
Auctm is the ultimate business management platform for real estate teams in the US, that's designed to help them grow using data science and analytics. It helps broker teams increase revenue, cut down on costs, and improve agent training and retention.
What you’ll be doing
- Write engaging and informative copy for in-product sections, web, support, and mobile-apps.
- Ensure editorial quality and brand guidelines are followed for all customer-facing content.
- Conduct research and understand user personas in order to conceptualize and draft content.
- Use Content effectively to bridge the gap between user needs and product goals.
- Work closely with the Product, Design, and Marketing team in order to communicate product functionality, use-cases, benefits, and features across web and mobile platforms.
- Collect and implement feedback from multiple stakeholders in order to improve in-app engagement and overall User Experience.
- Dig deep into metrics and customer feedback.
- Create How-To and Explainer Video Scripts in order to assist with User Onboarding and Feature Adoption.
What you should have
- A degree in Interaction Design, English Literature, Journalism, Communications or a related-field.
- Atleast 2 years of full-time work experience in Content or User Experience at a product startup.
- A stellar portfolio which demonstrates passion for technology, design and writing.
- Experience with instructional videos and a knack for visual storytelling.
- Location: Remote first till June 2021 (We’ll work out of our Noida office once it’s safer)
- CTC: 6-8 LPA
- Joining Date: Tomorrow ;)
Why should you consider us seriously
- Health Insurance
- All meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)