At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team and have raised ~$7.5M. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
We’re looking for entrepreneurial people with the right mix of hunger, experience, and cultural fit to help us realize our vision of ‘reimagining how work gets done’.
SquadIQ is a ‘Future of Work‘ software company that combines distributed workforce and decision science in one powerful platform to help consumer companies increase lead outreach and engagement to increase sales conversions along with accuracy, flexibility, and quality.
We drive a 2-5x increase in revenue opportunities and more ROI vs. in-house or outsourced teams. Upstox, Tata Cliq, Zomato, Myntra, Nestaway, Delhivery, 91springboard, EarlySalary, Upgrad, etc. are some of the startups that leverage SquadIQ to boost their conversion rate.
We have grown 3X in the last 12 months. As the pandemic has accelerated the shift towards distributed workforces and remote-first technology to solve sales and fulfillment digitally. To learn more check out how we are responding to the COVID crisis.
We have an active community of 5000+ stay-at-home moms who have been the perfect partner in our journey. Our on-demand workforce of callers (industry-ready, pre-trained, cloud-based agents) reaches out to prospective inbound leads within a matter of minutes, and effectively nurture and qualifies them for sales teams, making sales for our customers extremely streamlined and predictable.
- Support operations team to ensure seamless review and verification of calls made by call agents.
- To ensure there is sufficient skilled supply in the campaigns
- Responsible for Campaign specific training and Onboarding
- Responsible for driving quality for client calls including training and sharing feedback with call agents
- Process and maintain data accurately and in a timely manner onto databases/dashboards
- Caller Support: Redress the caller’s grievances efficiently in a timely manner and develop best practices around the same.
- Adhere to current standards and current policies and procedures.
- Responsible for delivering high productivity and quality calls and ensure no frauds take place
- Responsible for fair earnings to the contractors
- Responsible for Computation and disbursement of Bonuses for the contractors as well as for the part time employees.
- Holding webinars and Quizzes/polls whenever required
- Manage the Supply Associate reporting to them
- To report if the lead quality does not fetch ROI for Contractors
- To maintain proper communication with the Cts through mails, notifications on Feedback, banning/unbanning, and Bonuses.
- Own the supply-related tasks end to end for your team.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills;
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment;
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must be proficient with SQL
- Work experience: 1 to 2 years of relevant experience of working in a BPO or similar job
- Compensation: 5-8 LPA
- Location: We’re fully remote till December 2021, but we do have our office open in Noida in case you want to work from the office you are free to do :)
- Joining Date: Asap :)
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. See Glassdoor reviews.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Chiratae Ventures, Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc.)
- Unlimited Leaves
- Freedom and Responsibility
- Entrepreneurial Team
- Exponential Growth
- Healthcare (Physical & Mental Wellness)
- Work from Anywhere