At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team and have raised ~$7.5M. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
SquadIQ is a ‘Future of Work‘ software company that combines distributed workforce and decision science in one powerful platform to help consumer companies increase lead outreach and engagement to increase sales conversions along with accuracy, flexibility, and quality.
We drive a 2-5x increase in revenue opportunities and more ROI vs. in-house or outsourced teams. Upstox, Tata Cliq, Zomato, Myntra, Nestaway, Delhivery, 91springboard, EarlySalary, Upgrad, etc. are some of the startups that leverage SquadIQ to boost their conversion rate. We have grown 3X in the last 12 months.
As the pandemic has accelerated the shift towards distributed workforces and remote-first technology to solve sales and fulfillment digitally. To learn more check out how we are responding to the COVID crisis.
We have an active community of 5000+ stay-at-home moms who have been the perfect partner in our journey. Our on-demand workforce of callers (industry-ready, pre-trained, cloud-based agents) reaches out to prospective inbound leads within a matter of minutes and effectively nurtures and qualifies them for sales teams, making sales for our customers extremely streamlined and predictable.
At SquadStack, our vision is to create the ultimate sales acceleration stack for businesses around the world. Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
Setting up operational management systems, processes, and best practices
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Responsible for forecasting the need of solver teams and preparing well ahead to deliver the same
- Drive delivery and ensure that SLAs are met. This will require strong analytical skills and comfort with numbers. Creative thinking will play a key role in solving day-to-day product problems.
- Creating and reading reports on a daily basis to ensure the overall health of the platform and flag off and solve anomalies.
- Contribute to product improvement: Identify inefficiencies in the system (from pilot to final delivery) and put processes in place to solve for them.
- Track and measure the performance of the delivery team.
- Other core areas
- Lead recruiting of Ops team
- Communicate with clients
- 8-10 years of business operations, BPO or other customer-service focused industry experience, with 3+ years of managerial experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills - strong working experience of Microsoft Excel
- Proficient critical thinking, problem-solving, decision making, and leadership capabilities
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and planning
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Engineering or consulting background is a plus
- Compensation: 25-35 LPA + ESOP's
- Location: We’re fully remote till December 2021, but we do have our office open in Noida in case you want to work from the office you are free to do :)
- Joining Date: Asap :)
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. See Glassdoor reviews.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Chiratae Ventures, Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc.)
- Unlimited Leaves
- Freedom and Responsibility
- Entrepreneurial Team
- Exponential Growth
- Healthcare (Physical & Mental Wellness)
- Work from Anywhere
This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world. :)