At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
If you’re excited by the prospect of using technology to transform consumer sales, come build SquadStack with us.
About the role
This role lands right in the middle of how we operate and function as an organisation, in this ever-changing time. We’re reimagining how work gets done, and along with that how we work as well. Moving out of the concept of operating from a single physical office to a distributed team working out of various locations, yet feeling a part of one big family on a single mission.
The sole objective of this role is to make SquadStack the best place to work and build systems so that everyone in the team is equipped to deliver their best while having the best time possible. It starts right from when a person first gets to know about SquadStack on any domain, to joining us and spending several years co-building with us.
It is a mix of understanding people needs, organisational functioning, marketing, branding, community building.
Roles and responsibilities
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consulting role, assisting teams to understand and implement policies and procedures to scale the business.
- Strategise and drive various initiatives for the smooth functioning of the organisation
- Promote a culture within the organisation
- Proactively identify and solve challenges resulting from working remotely or otherwise
- contribute to regular meetings with the leadership team to share the latest happenings and insights
- Employer Branding: Promote Squadstack to potential candidates.
- Be the face of the company for talent acquisition and corporate communication activities across different channels.
- Create an active community of future hires.
- Promote the company’s culture.
- 3 - 6 years of Proven work experience in a people-oriented role. (Think community managers in a coworking space). Preferably in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Ability to own problems and deliver end to end solutions
- Not afraid to aim audacious goals, try new things and learn on the go
- Brilliant communication skills, overall mediums. Partnered with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill. Ability to understand and interact with internal and external teams.
- Passionate about building and scaling high performing setups.
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out our reviews on glassdoor reviews.
- You can read more about our values and culture: https://www.squadstack.com/culture/
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Chiratae Ventures, Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- Other benefits:
- Health Insurance
- All office meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- Compensation: INR 8-12 LPA
- Location: We are fully remote till June 2021, but we do have our office open in Noida in case you want to work from the office you are free to do :)
- We will update you about our plan post in June 2021, as soon we make a decision on that front, but there would be a minimum of a 2-month window provided to help everyone on the team plan their travels to move back to the office.
- Joining Date: Tomorrow :)