At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team and have raised ~$7.5M. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
The Problem: Selling expensive products and services to consumers is complicated. It's expensive, has poor user experience & lacks intelligence. Imagine the last time you applied for a credit card, or a loan, or even bought a house. The legacy experience is often broken, spammy, and doesn’t fulfill our expectations in the digital age we live in. Businesses spend millions of dollars on marketing to generate leads, but convert very few leads, and aren’t able to give their consumers the right experience. Everybody loses. This is a massive inefficiency problem across all kinds of industries.
The Market: The US Residential Real Estate market is one such example. It's one of the biggest asset classes in the World and represents $100B made in commissions annually and our first focal point.
The Opportunity: Auctm’s building the digital operating platform that enables residential real estate brokers and agents to increase their revenue, profits, and drive better experiences for their consumers by using data and analytics.
It's a significant opportunity to build a novel Vertical SaaS solution focused on thousands of SMBs with Real Estate Brokers and Agents working as high-performance sales teams.
- Follow-up with leads generated by the marketing team and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects (through calls, emails and texts).
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to the sales reps.
- Work with the sales reps to meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Develop and implement action plans through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results.
- Education: Graduate in any domain (drop-outs are cool as well!)
- Experience: 2-3 years of work experience in customer facing roles, and any experience with analytics is preferred
- Good business email writing skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Traits: Motivated, Social, Energetic, Humble, Patient, and Hard-working having great attention to detail. Most important - willing to go that extra mile to get the work done.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Compensation: 6-8 lpa
- Location: We’re fully remote till December 2021, but we do have our office open in Noida in case you want to work from the office you are free to do :)
- Joining Date: Asap :)
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. See Glassdoor reviews.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Chiratae Ventures, Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc.)
- Unlimited Leaves 💤
- Freedom and Responsibility 🦅
- Entrepreneurial Team 💪
- Exponential Growth 📈
- Healthcare (Physical & Mental Wellness) 😌
- Work from Anywhere ⛰️🏖️