At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team and have raised ~$7.5M. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
We’re looking for entrepreneurial people with the right mix of hunger, experience, and cultural fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’.
SquadIQ is the smartest way for consumer companies to increase lead outreach and engagement to increase sales conversions massively.
Sales teams are unable to keep up with thousands of unqualified leads and need speed, rigour, and analytics to service leads at the right time with the right message. This gap between marketing and sales results in poor conversions, high cost of acquisition, and missed targets.
We convert more leads to revenue opportunities using smart, data-optimized campaigns across calls, texts, and emails along with on-demand, industry-ready callers present across India.
We're able to drive a 2-5x increase in revenue opportunities with 40% more ROI vs. in-house or outsourced teams.
- Overview Deck: here
- Product demo videos (contractor app and manager's dashboard)
- Testimonial video of how Nestaway grew their supply (house owner) funnel conversions 10x with SquadVoice
- Workflow Builder: Replicate any business process more efficiently through smarter orchestration between humans and automation
- Workforce: Curated mobile workforce that's screened, skill-matched, trained, and monitored for high-quality task outputs (stay at home moms and college students)
- Customers: Uber, Sephora, Tata Group, Flipkart Group, Rocket Internet Group, Teespring, amongst others.
- Customer Facing: Provide the best user experience for our customers and be their primary point of contact:
- Taking hand-off of the customer account form Sales. Conducting kick-off meetings with customers along with Sales.
- Document customer requirements, understand the nuances of their work processes, the pain points, and resulting needs.
- Understand the software and tools ecosystem of customer and come up with the best ways to give them the most business value for the product plan purchased.
- Seamlessly onboard and set up new customers to accustom to the SquadVoice product - operations, reporting, change management requests, escalations/raising tickets, invoicing.
- Run regular check-in meetings through weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews to proactively address customer needs, concerns, and provide quick and effective solutions.
- Look into customer engagement and ensure improvement on key success metrics and factors such as increasing product-adoption, increasing Net Promoter Score (NPS), reducing churn and thereby increasing renewals.
- Do in-person visit to the key customers every 3 to 6 months and expand MRR
- Team Facing: As the customer’s representative and champion inside the organization, work with cross-functional teams to:
- Implementing a customized outreach strategy (scripting), integrating the solution for the best reporting, representation and lead management, taking mock runs of campaigns and preparing the mock runs for the customer
- Training customers, driving adoption of the product, measuring and monitor the product features that customers find meaningful
- Support and coordinate with the operations team and other stakeholders to ensure seamless delivery to customers. Raise open issues with cross-functional teams and drive resolution in a timely manner.
- Make interventions (review, training, handholding) when adoption is low
- Conduct random and scheduled customer health checks
- “Growth” getter & upseller: Find opportunities to upsell/cross-sell/upgrade in existing customer base to expand the MRR or recurring revenue. Solicit references from existing customers.
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction: Maintain Company defined CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) score and NPS (net promoter score).
- Coordinate with other functions:- Coordinate with Customer Support function to ensure issues and tickets are resolved within defined SLA -
- Interpret customer insights with the Sales team to drive changes in the product and act as the voice of the customer for the Product team
- Update the team on the status of the accounts you manage at every stage.
- Coordinate with finance teams for billing.
- At least 2+ year experience in a customer-facing role. Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conversations.
- Bonus points for past SaaS customer success experience.
- Bonus points for understanding industry lingos: LQ, sales, outreach strategies, managing virtual teams
- Strong written and verbal communication with the ability to run check-in meetings and calls with customers, basic negotiation and objection handling skills, etc.
- High-quality email writing - ability to follow up effectively, summarise meetings/calls, report updates
- Really strong focus on details and project management, as you will be handling multiple customer accounts.
- Good interpersonal skill and being empathetic is critical as you will be handling customer relationships as well as the internal team members.
- The ability to deeply understand technical products (like SquadVoice) and their scope and limitations.
- Strong problem-solving skills and finding creative solutions and workarounds when needed. You have to be results and value-driven.
- Basic data analysis and data-driven decision-making.
- Tools and Systems:
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) / Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Using CRM’s and Project Management tools.
- Traits and Culture:
- Extremely motivated, energetic, humble, patient, and hard-working; Most importantly - willing to go that extra mile to get the work done. Please read our hiring framework for more details.
- Passionate and pro-active: a driven, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team. You take initiative and ownership and need little supervision
- Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful. You should be passionate about engaging customers and expanding their use cases through our product.
- Education: Graduate in any domain (drop-outs are cool as well!)
- Compensation: Full time - 5-7 LPA
- Location: We are a remote-first/ hybrid organization inviting applicants from all over India.
- Joining Date: ASAP! ;)
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out our reviews on glassdoor reviews.
- We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! We’re one of the few applications of AI/ Machine Learning that actually has a massive market and proven business model to create a long term valuable business.
- We have plans to grow 10x in the next 2 years.
- We are a Series A funded startup backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc).
- Our platform empowers stay at home mothers and grey collared workers as a stable source of income. For us, this is truly impactful. Every day, we see success stories such as - how a single mother is sustaining herself. Empowering our contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of our vision!
- Other benefits
- All meals are on the house :) (Not right now though, as we are operating remotely)
- Unlimited vacation policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world. :)