At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team and have raised ~$7.5M. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
Humans + A.I. = Future of Work
SquadVoice is a lead outreach and engagement platform. We help digital consumer companies massively increase revenue-generating opportunities across their sales and fulfilment funnels.
SquadVoice bridges the gap between digital transactions (marketing, online) and human conversations (sales/fulfilment, offline) through real-time data attribution, smart multi-channel automation, and a massive on-demand workforce of 5000+ pre-trained, industry-ready callers, present pan India.
With its tech platform + distributed workforce, SquadVoice enables companies to qualify, engage, and convert more leads into customers, without worrying about scale, speed, or service quality.
As we venture into our next phase of growth, we are looking for passionate individuals to be a part of our journey and co-build Squad with us.
Summary of the role:
The primary function of the role revolves around creating and maintaining a comprehensive social and public presence for the brand.
We are seeking a dynamic and self-driven individual who is adept at communication, promotion, research, and writing.
This opportunity is perfect for someone who wants to learn the process and craft involved in building brands from scratch, establishing a unique voice, researching about audiences, and collaborating with different functions across the organization to understand how work gets done in a high growth startup.
The desired candidate must be comfortable and proficient in collaborating with teams, managers, partners, and customers to drive results. Understanding the tools, techniques, trends, and best practices of the trade is a must.
What's in it for you?
People who have joined us in the past have experienced tremendous growth. You will not only become a better marketer, but we believe that you will have a much more well rounded growth.
Being part of a small team, you will also work directly with the cross-functional stakeholders and have good transparency into the business strategy, and get to see how a business is built.
People who join Squad are extremely smart and you will end up forging lifelong bonds here. :)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Effectively search and identify prospective clients and generate leads using market research, competitive analysis, industry reports, prospecting tools, etc
- Help drive more qualified leads to the sales team through various channels - cold-emails, introductions, social media etc
- Track pipeline metrics around conversion, velocity, channels, team productivity, etc. and work on improving them
- Managing social media communication and accounts on behalf of the product/organization
- Create and implement a social calendar to distribute branded content to achieve specific, measurable goals
- Develop frameworks for business communication across public platforms
- Interact with cross-functional teams to generate ideas for content and promotion
- Actively participate in events, webinars and virtual conferences to boost brand voice and drive partnerships and new initiatives
- Prepare written marketing materials for external communication such as press releases and public relations initiatives
- Assist sales, business development and product teams to boost brand awareness and enable a consistent outreach
- Knowledge of social media tools and basic graphic design, email marketing, and blogging is a plus
- Proven experience in building brand awareness, developing a communication strategy, and driving results on social media is a plus
- Education: Graduates in any domain (drop-outs are cool as well!)
- Remote (Till September end)
- Candidate must be based in Delhi NCR (not a telecommute position)
- Joining Date: ASAP
- Traits: Motivated, social, energetic, humble, patient, and hard-working having a great attention to detail. Impeccable written & spoken English. Must be proficient in Excel. Most important - willing to go that extra mile to get the work done!
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Internship Period: 6 months
- Stipend during Internship: Rs 12-15k per month
- Compensation (Post-Internship): 3.8 - 4.2 LPA
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out our reviews on glassdoor reviews.
- We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! We’re one of the few applications of AI/ Machine Learning that actually has a massive market and proven business model to create a long term valuable business.
- We have plans to grow 10x in the next 2 years.
- We are a Series A funded startup backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc).
- Our platform empowers stay at home mothers and grey collared workers as a stable source of income. For us, this is truly impactful. Every day, we see success stories such as - how a single mother is sustaining herself. Empowering our contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of our vision!
- Other benefits
- All meals are on the house :) (Not right now though, as we are operating remotely)
- Unlimited vacation policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world - are you interested in joining us on our mission? :)