At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
If you’re excited by the prospect of using technology to transform consumer sales, come build SquadStack with us.
At SquadStack, our vision is to create the ultimate sales acceleration stack for businesses around the world. Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
Roles and responsibilities
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resume and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter
- 1-2 years of relevant HR experience
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out our reviews on glassdoor reviews.
- You can read more about our values and culture: https://www.squadstack.com/culture/
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Chiratae Ventures, Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- Other benefits:
- Health Insurance
- All office meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- Compensation: INR 4.2-6 LPA
- Location: We are fully remote till June 2021, but we do have our office open in Noida in case you want to work from the office you are free to do :)
- We will update you about our plan post in June 2021, as soon we make a decision on that front, but there would be a minimum of a 2-month window provided to help everyone on the team plan their travels to move back to the office.
- Joining Date: Tomorrow ;)