At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
If you’re excited by the prospect of using technology to transform consumer sales, come build SquadStack with us.
At SquadStack, our vision is to create the ultimate sales acceleration stack for businesses around the world. Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
Auctm is the ultimate analytics and business management platform for real estate teams in the US, designed to help them grow their business using data science and analytics. It helps broker teams increase revenue, cut costs, and improve agent training and retention.
Sales analytics has been proven to drive massive improvement in performance. The US Real Estate market is one of the biggest asset classes in the World and represents $100B made in commissions annually. This presents a significant opportunity to build a novel Vertical SaaS solution focused on thousands of SMBs with Real Estate Brokers and Agents working as high-performance sales teams.
Customer Success is one of the most critical revenue drivers for any SaaS organization. You’ll be leading a Product-Led Customer Success team focused on a US-based SMB customer segment.
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes: Increase renewals, reduce churn, identify up-sell opportunities, influence increased life-time-value through higher product adoption and customer health scores, and drive growth through increased advocacy and customer referenceability, for SMB customers.
- Lead the overall journey for Customer Success: Map the customer journey, develop interventions for each step, drive engagement with customer marketing, analyze data and customer feedback, and continuously improve the customer experience.
- Manage Customer Success Activities such as onboarding, training, services, customer success management, support, account management, up-sells, and advocacy.
- Build and Lead a World Class Customer Success team: Recruit, train, and manage high potential individuals including Customer Success Reps, Operations, and Support.
- Measure the effectiveness of the Customer Success team with key goals, operational metrics, and outcomes for the team
- Technology and Systems for Effectiveness: Set up systems and tools for managing customer relationships, tracking data, and improving referencability.
- Work Closely with customer stakeholders (Sales, Product, and Marketing) to establish a stronger customer relationship and experience
- Align with Product Marketing to market to existing customers and increase engagement
- Align with Product Managers for driving product roadmap based on customer feedback and usage data
- Align with Sales for driving retention and up-sells by improving engagement and retention
- Past Experience:
- You’ve at least had 4-6 years in customer-facing roles, preferably customer success or sales.
- Alternatively, you've had 4-6 years of experience in Consulting, Venture Capital, Investment Banking etc., and want to put your sharp analytical and communication skills to a Product-led Customer Success role.
- You have prior leadership experience and have led a team for at least 1-2 years;
- You’ve preferably worked in SaaS, Ad-Tech, and/or Analytics, selling to the US market.
- You have strong customer empathy, a desire to drive revenue and business outcomes.
- You drive outcomes through persuasion, negotiation, and building consensus with external and internal stakeholders.
- You’re a leader with the ability to inspire others and drive outcomes as a unit.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You’re analytical and process-oriented, with the ability to make data-aware decisions.
- You have a great understanding of SaaS business models and its value drivers.
What's in it for you?
People who have joined us in the past have experienced tremendous growth. You will get to join our product team at a very early stage with significant potential for our future growth.
Being part of a small team, you will also work directly with the founders, have good transparency into the business strategy, and see how a business is built. People who join Squad are brilliant, and you will end up forging lifelong bonds here. :)
- Compensation: Competitive + ESOP’s
- Location: We are fully remote till June 2021, but we do have our office open in Noida in case you want to work from the office you are free to do :)
- We will update you about our plan post in June 2021, as soon we make a decision on that front, but there would be a minimum of a 2-month window provided to help everyone on the team plan their travels to move back to the office.
- Joining Date: Q1 2021
- You’ll be reporting to the overall Sales and Marketing Leadership.
- We have flexible working hours, and as a leader, we expect you to design your schedule in-line with your outcomes. Auctm’s Customers are US-based, so there will be many times where you’re working till late, especially when you’re getting on calls with them.
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out http://bit.ly/culture-deck-squad. See Glassdoor reviews.
- We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! We’re one of the few applications of AI/ Machine Learning that actually has a massive market and business model to create a long term valuable business rather than a short-term acquisition play!
- We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1.5 years.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc.)
- Our platform empowers stay at home mothers, and grey collared workers as a stable source of income across India and US. For us, this is truly impactful. Every day, we see success stories such as - how a single mother is sustaining herself. Empowering our contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of our vision!
- Other benefits
- All meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- You can read more about our values and culture: https://www.squadstack.com/culture/
This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world. :)