At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team and have raised ~$7.5M. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
We are looking for someone to lead Demand Gen at SquadIQ. You’ll be responsible for coming up with our growth marketing/ demand generation strategy, testing new ways to drive qualified leads, and setting a foundation for major growth in 2021 and beyond. You are Swiss Army Knife with solid B2B/SaaS marketing. Most importantly, you have the ability to just get things done independently while building an amazing team.
- Definition: Launch, lead, track, and optimize programs/campaigns across multiple channels to generate enquiries and move prospects down the funnel.
- Own: Distribution channels; demand gen; inbound; website; marketing tech stack; a/b testing; marketing analytics; ads budget; relationship with SDRs; account-based marketing.
SquadIQ is a ‘Future of Work‘ software company that combines distributed workforce and decision science in one powerful platform to help consumer companies increase lead outreach and engagement to increase sales conversions along with accuracy, flexibility, and quality.
We drive 2-5x increase in revenue opportunities and more ROI vs. in-house or outsourced teams. Upstox, Tata Cliq, Zomato, Myntra, Nestaway, Delhivery, 91springboard, EarlySalary, Upgrad, etc. are some of the startups that leverage SquadIQ to boost their conversion rate.
We have grown 3X in the last 12 months. As the pandemic has accelerated the shift towards distributed workforces and remote-first technology to solve sales and fulfillment digitally. To learn more check out how we are responding to the COVID crisis.
We have an active community of 5000+ stay at home moms who have been the perfect partner in our journey. Our on-demand workforce of callers (industry ready, pre-trained, cloud-based agents) reaches out to prospective inbound leads within a matter of minutes, and effectively nurture and qualify them for sales teams, making sales for our customers extremely streamlined and predictable.
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs, which include, but are not limited to, webinars, emails, nurtures, paid media, content syndication, etc.
- Develop and execute innovative, multi-channel campaigns to drive MQLs and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage.
- Leading A/B testing strategies and execution across all channels.
- Assist in content development to target leads throughout the buyer journey.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- 4-6 years of marketing experience
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- Working knowledge of CRMs & web analytics tools (Freshsales, Google Analytics etc.)
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to detail
- Traits & culture: Entrepreneurial & willing to go the extra mile. Manager of one. You can read more about our values and culture at https://www.squadstack.com/culture/
- Compensation: 15-20 LPA + ESOP’s
- Location: We are fully remote till December 2021.We’ll work out of our Noida office, and will also open offices in Bengaluru & Hyderabad once it’s safer to work from the office.
- Joining Date: Asap :)
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. See Glassdoor reviews.
- We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! We’re one of the few applications of AI/ Machine Learning that actually has a massive market and business model to create a long-term valuable business rather than a short-term acquisition play!
- We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1.5 years.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc.)
- Our platform empowers stay-at-home mothers, and grey collared workers as a stable source of income across India and the US. For us, this is truly impactful. Every day, we see success stories such as - how a single mother is sustaining herself. Empowering our contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of our vision!
- Other benefits
- Unlimited Leaves; which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- Freedom and Responsibility
- Entrepreneurial Team
- Exponential Growth
- Healthcare (Physical & Mental Wellness)
- Work from Anywhere