At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Vision: Access to skilled work, for anyone, anywhere.
With our product SquadIQ: We are building an AI-driven Talent Marketplace for Inside Sales. We match India’s best sales talent & top consumer brands, to drive more conversions, leveraging our A.I.-driven remote sales platform.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team, have raised ~$7.5M, and grown 10X in the last 18 months. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products, and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
SquadIQ: Our elastic distributed team of 2000+ trained call agents to reach out to prospective inbound leads within a matter of minutes, and effectively nurture and qualify them for sales teams, making sales for the client extremely streamlined and predictable. We also optimize several call variables to create a significant increase in conversions. Customers include fintech, edtech, commerce players in India. Deck
After seeing very impressive growth in India, we’re launching in the US Real Estate market where we work with brokerage teams to help qualify sales leads. This candidate would be one of the early members to launch this market.
- Support operations team to ensure seamless review and verification of calls made by call agents.
- Responsible for driving quality for client calls including training and sharing feedback with call agents
- Caller Support: Redress the caller’s grievances efficiently in a timely manner and develop best practices around the same.
- Proofread content on the app for accuracy.
- Manage part-time employees reporting to them.
- Taking Knowledge Transfer sessions on educating the Cts on maintaining Quality
- To make sure that we are working with 95% Quality SLA
- Make sure underperforming Calling Agents are re-trained or removed from the platform.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills;
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment;
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- A BPO background is a must.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Candidates with experience in Insurance and sales will be prefered.
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! We’re one of the few AI/ Machine Learning applications that actually has a massive market and business model to create a long-term valuable business rather than a short-term acquisition play!
- In the last year, we have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the world, and tested the platform at scale (processed 100+ million units of data; 10+ million calls). We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1.5 years.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- Our platform empowers college students, stay at home mothers, and grey collared workers as a stable source of income for working on their smartphones (Android App Link). Our contractors earn 3x of what a typical back office BPO employee makes. For us, this is truly impactful. Every day, we see success stories such as this one - how a single mother is sustaining herself. Empowering our contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of our vision!
- This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world
- Location: Remote-WFH/Noida
- Joining Date: Immediate
Here's what people say about working with us :)