At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team and have raised ~$7.5M. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
At SquadStack, our vision is to create the ultimate sales acceleration stack for businesses around the world. Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
You’ll be leading the product function at Auctm reporting directly to the CEO. You’ll be leading the company's Product-Led strategy focused on a US residential SMB customer segment.
We are building the operating system for the US real estate teams of the future.
The US residential real estate market is one of the biggest asset classes in the World representing $100B made in commissions annually.
Despite being a huge market, it is highly fragmented, filled with inefficiencies, and the industry has generally been behind on technology. The systems and tools are reminiscent of Web 1.0, poor user interfaces, highly siloed, and built without consideration for data science, machine learning, design, open APIs, and other themes we’d consider fundamental to modern sales stacks. There are systems of record, but there are no systems of intelligence.
Auctm is the ultimate analytics and business management platform for real estate teams in the US, designed to help them grow their business using data science and analytics. It helps broker teams increase revenue, cut costs, and improve agent training and retention.
Sales analytics has been proven to drive massive improvement in performance in the B2B world.
There’s a significant opportunity to build a novel Vertical SaaS solution focused on thousands of SMBs with Real Estate Brokers and Agents working as high-performance sales teams.
The commission-driven pricing model native to real estate allows us to charge a percentage of transaction fees on top of the SaaS fee, similar to a fintech model (which is a much higher upside and aligned incentives to the broker team).
The future of the industry will be driven by technology. For the most successful brokers, instead of paying 10% annually of their commission to place a Coldwell Banker logo on their physical office, website, and business cards, they will be able to with the click of the button, become a tech-powered brokerage, reaping the benefits of well-designed technology with data science & machine learning built into everything. From “Coldwell Banker Susie’s Brokerage” to “Susie’s Brokerage, powered by Auctm”.
- Product & Business Strategy: Own and champion product vision, product strategy, business strategy, and product roadmap for the Auctm product stack to drive sustainable product-led growth.
- Execution: Manage the product life cycle from planning through research, development, and all the way into the launch of the product/ features. Continually seek to improve the product experiences by researching and staying abreast of new and innovative solutions and capabilities; key competitor actions; industry trends, and emerging customer and market needs while maximizing business value.
- Product metrics & Product success: Define and own pirate metrics (as immortalized by Dave McClure - AARRR), product metrics and success of features, product releases. Constantly analyze the product performance against ROI, KPIs, and other metrics to improve performance.
- Product Leadership: Set processes and systems to scale the team and its effectiveness. Build and coach a world-class team of product managers and product designers to set the gold standard for what quality products & product teams look like.
- Product Decisions: Analyze data from multiple sources and use the learning to help the team make the right decisions and continually improve our product. Lead prioritization discussions with leadership teams, defining scope, budget, timelines, and resource allocation
- Communication and Stakeholder management: Build effective collaboration with teams from across the company to spread the product-led culture.
- With the Data Science team to generate insights and develop new ideas.
- With Research Analysts, Product Marketing & Sales teams to drive product positioning.
- With the Customer Success Team and customers in the US; we are building a US-focused product, so there will be days when you’ll have to work across time zones.
- Owner Mindset: As a Product Leader, you will be expected to be another entrepreneur at Auctm who exhibits owner mindset and is comfortable to go beyond the defined role. You embrace as well as excel and thrive in front of a complex, ambiguous, and uncertain challenge.
- Experience: Minimum 8+ years of experience with at least 6 years of experience in shipping products in a product-led company
- Leadership: Prior experience in building & leading a team of top-notch Product Managers
- Strategic: You can own and put a product vision & multi-year strategy that everyone can rally behind
- Execution: You can break down strategy into well prioritized quarterly roadmaps & demonstrate execution excellence
- Data-Backed Decisions: You can ask the right questions & use data to make decisions
- Business Acumen: You enjoy building businesses & not just product features
- Technical Proficiency: You can participate with engineering teams to influence design & architecture
- Strong Communicator: Can pursue and align key stakeholders to drive up product adaption.
- Customer First Thinking: Highly dialed in on what it takes to enable users to succeed; design thinking and user empathy.
- Exceptional Analytical Skills: Comfort with handling data sets and deriving insights or building attribution models using the data. Should have experience in one or more data and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, CleverTap, or MixPanel.
- Location: We are fully remote till June 2021, but we do have our office open in Noida in case you want to work from the office you are free to do :)
- We will update you about our plan post in June 2021, as soon we make a decision on that front, but there would be a minimum of a 2-month window provided to help everyone on the team plan their travels to move back to the office.
- Compensation: 50-60 LPA + ESOP’s
Why should you consider us seriously?
- Health Insurance
- All office meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs. We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- You can read more about our values and culture: https://www.squadstack.com/culture/
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out our reviews on glassdoor reviews.