At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team and have raised ~$7.5M. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
This role is for our product, Auctm. Read more about it below-
Auctm is the ultimate business management platform for real estate teams in the US, that's designed to help them grow using data science and analytics. It helps broker teams increase revenue, cut down on costs, and improve agent training and retention.
Some of its key features include agent performance management, revenue tracking, profitability management, goal tracking, pipeline management, and insights for key decisions.
What you’ll be doing
- Effectively search and identify prospective clients and generate leads using market research, competitive analysis, industry reports, prospecting tools, etc.
- Help drive more qualified leads to the sales team through various channels - cold-emails, introductions, social media etc.
- Track pipeline metrics around conversion, velocity, channels, team productivity, etc. and work on improving them.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
What you should have
- Education: Graduate in any domain (drop-outs are cool as well!)
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Good written & spoken English
- Proficient in Excel
- Great attention to detail
- Traits: Motivated, Social, Energetic, Humble, Patient, and Hard-working
- Most important - willing to go that extra mile to get the work done.
- Location: Remote
- Internship Period: 6 months
- Stipend: Rs 12k per month
- Joining Date: ASAP
Why should you consider us seriously
- Health Insurance
- All meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc.