At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team and have raised ~$7.5M. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
We’re looking for entrepreneurial people with the right mix of hunger, experience, and cultural fit to help us realize our vision of ‘reimagining how work gets done’.
SquadIQ is a ‘Future of Work‘ software company that combines distributed workforce and decision science in one powerful platform to help consumer companies increase lead outreach and engagement to increase sales conversions along with accuracy, flexibility, and quality.
We drive 2-5x increase in revenue opportunities and more ROI vs. in-house or outsourced teams. Upstox, Tata Cliq, Zomato, Myntra, Nestaway, Delhivery, 91springboard, EarlySalary, Upgrad, etc. are some of the startups that leverage SquadIQ to boost their conversion rate.
We have grown 3X in the last 12 months.As the pandemic has accelerated the shift towards distributed workforces and remote-first technology to solve sales and fulfilment digitally. To learn more check out how we are responding to the COVID crisis.
We have an active community of 5000+ stay at home moms who have been the perfect partner in our journey. Our on-demand workforce of callers (industry ready, pre-trained, cloud-based agents) reaches out to prospective inbound leads within a matter of minutes, and effectively nurture and qualify them for sales teams, making sales for our customers extremely streamlined and predictable.
What you'll be doing?
Operations and Data Analysis is the linchpin of the wheel that is SquadIQ. You’ll be a bridge between other Squads, communicating and surfacing problems and requirements to the product, engineering, and business teams for achieving our audacious key company metrics. Opportunities to strategize and solve new challenges will be aplenty.
- Operational Skills:
- You’ll be directly responsible for building and managing multiple client outreach campaigns on our platform and liaise between the client’s operations team and the internal team to deliver SLA's.
- Train and manage contractors.
- Manage customer support (player side) for the organization. Redress player grievances efficiently in a timely manner and develop best practices around the same.
- Analytical Skills:
- End to end Key Metrics tracking. You’ll have to fall in love with SLAs & KPIs for the accounts you lead.
- Analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions. Implementing the conclusion yourself is going to be exciting for you.
- Analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Communication Skills:
- Communication will be at the heart of your role. You’ll collaborate closely with engineers, designers, data analysts, data scientists, product & business teams.
- Coordinate with the sales team to provide support to businesses and interface with clients. Also assist the team in business development, lead generation, and other activities.
- You consider yourself a pro on spreadsheets and already know/plan to learn SQL in the near future. You promised yourself that you will learn the basics of SQL and come to the interview.
- You went through our website & deck and got so excited about the idea that you want to interview today and join asap; possibly tomorrow ;)
- You have done enough research on general Startup Work Culture & Squad’s Work Culture and excited to be part of the same.
- You have got 0.5-2 years of relevant work experience. Extra points for past startup experience!
- You love great processes and got so excited after reading this that you decided to buy this in the future.
- Compensation: Rs.3.3 LPA- 3.6 LPA
- Location: WFH
- Joining Date: ASAP :)
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out http://bit.ly/culture-deck-squad. See Glassdoor reviews.
- We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! We’re one of the few applications of AI/ Machine Learning that actually has a massive market and business model to create a long term valuable business rather than a short-term acquisition play!
- We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1.5 years.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- Our platform empowers stay at home mothers and grey collared workers as a stable source of income across India and the US. For us, this is truly impactful. Every day, we see success stories such as - how a single mother is sustaining herself. Empowering our contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of our vision!
- Other benefits
- All meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- You can read more about our values and culture.