At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Vision: Access to skilled work, for anyone, anywhere.
With our product SquadIQ: We are building an AI-driven Talent Marketplace for Inside Sales. We match India’s best sales talent & top consumer brands, to drive more conversions, leveraging our A.I.-driven remote sales platform.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team, have raised ~$7.5M, and grown 10X in the last 18 months. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products, and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
Today, Opportunities are limited by geographical location, family responsibilities. Living in a Tier2/3 city today - the maximum full time job earns you 8-10k. We break this barrier.
We enable Ruchi, a housewife in Bijnor, and a mother of 2; to be a part of the mainstream workforce. Ruchi works 4 hours a day on the Squadrun app when her kids are at school, and earns 20,000. More than doubling her family income.
We matched this supply with the right Demand: Our mission to empower 10M Inside Sales Advisors (globally) with a deep focus on quality, augmented with Tech & Data; to sell on behalf of high ticket B2C and B2SME brands. Like Upstox, Edelweiss
We have 2000 remote Sales experts on the platform today. Core responsibility of this role is to scale, manage this supply side of our platform.
- Setting up operational management systems, processes, and best practices
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Responsible for forecasting the need of supply teams and preparing well ahead to deliver the same
- Drive supply and ensure that SLAs are met. This will require strong analytical skills and comfort with numbers. Creative thinking will play a key role in solving day-to-day product problems.
- Creating and reading reports on a daily basis to ensure the overall health of the platform and flag off and solve anomalies.
- Contribute to product improvement: Identify inefficiencies in the system and put processes in place to solve for them.
- Track and measure the performance of the supply team and shape future supply leaders.
- Lead recruiting of supply team
- Work with the team and own the Supply Funnel
- Supply Forecasting
- Supply Acquisition
- Supply Onboarding, Qualification, Training and Supply<>Demand Matching
- Supply Retention
- Supply Support
- 8-10 years of supply management experience, Talent/Skill marketplace experience is a huge plus, with 3+ years of managerial experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills - strong working experience of Microsoft Excel
- Proficient critical thinking, problem-solving, decision making, and leadership capabilities
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and planning
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Engineering or consulting background is a plus
- Compensation: INR 30-40 LPA + Esop
- Location: Hybrid. will need traveling all over India. We want to be able to have supply from every city of india and the world.. so as a team we won't shy away from traveling and understanding ground insights directly..
- Joining Date: Asap :)
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Chiratae Ventures, Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc.)
- Open Leaves Policy
- Healthcare (Physical & Mental Wellness)
- Work from Anywhere
This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world. :)