At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team and have raised ~$7.5M. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
At SquadStack, our vision is to create the ultimate sales acceleration stack for businesses around the world. Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor office operations.
- Assist office staff in maintaining files and database.
- Supervises all administrative personnel.
- Managing and fixing wear and tear of all office equipment like Air conditioners, kitchen appliances, laptops, furniture, lighting, etc.
- Schedules appointments and meetings for executives and upper-level staff.
- Travel bookings for work-related travel.
- Assists in the preparation of department budget and expenses.
- Adhoc admin work/projects which come up in daily office operations.
- Maintaining employee documents with all agreements and documents.
- Verification of new employees.
- Petty cash handling & accounting.
- Maintaining any physical bills and sending them to accounts every month.
- Other basic support functions to finance.
- 0-2 years of related experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Detail-oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Super quick in learning & managing tools like GSuite, Slack, etc.
- Highly organized and flexible.
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out our reviews on glassdoor reviews.
- You can read more about our values and culture: https://www.squadstack.com/culture/.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Chiratae Ventures, Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- Health Insurance;
- All office meals are on the house; :)
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.