At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
If you’re excited by the prospect of using technology to transform consumer sales, come build SquadStack with us.
We’re looking for a Visual Designer Intern to join our design team. As part of this role, you will learn and work closely with the Design & Marketing team to deliver solutions that help accelerate our growth efforts.
You will be paired with a mentor, who will help you transition smoothly into your professional journey.
It is important that you have a deep understanding of design, a visually striking portfolio & a growth mind-set
So, if you’re someone who’s fresh out of design school or a design aspirant or recently transitioned to design with a strong visual design portfolio, and is willing to work in a fast-paced environment, then we’d love to chat with you.
What's in it for you?
We’re a small design team at an early stage start-up, this means that you will play an integral part in shaping the design culture at Squad. Your responsibilities won’t be limited to shipping stunning visual designs, but to actively participate and contribute to ideation, strategy and execution; in short, your contribution has a direct impact on the business. We believe that good design is good business.
Ownership and accountability are key at Squad, every project you work on will be owned and managed by you. We’re looking for someone who can be the manager of one from the word go.
Collaboration is another aspect that is central at Squad, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the smartest people in the team, allowing you to expand your knowledge not only in design & marketing but also other functions like a business, data marketing, engineering & operations.
People who have joined us in the past have experienced tremendous growth. You will not only become a better designer, but we believe that you will have a much more well-rounded growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to conceptualize and design stunning collaterals.
- Supporting the marketing and business team to design and deliver solutions that are visually compelling and engaging, under the guidance of your design & marketing team mentor.
- Effectively & creatively communicate ideas to other team members and our target audience.
- Work within the brand guidelines to ensure org-wide consistency.
- Design for digital and print mediums: website pages, brochures, reports, decks, graphics for apps, videos, social media, banner ads and blog posts.
- Create illustrations & infographics to communicate complex information to our prospects, customers & end-users.
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions; translate raw ideas into rough sketches and final designs.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Formal education in design (Bachelors/Masters/Diploma) or a strong portfolio.
- The creative portfolio of projects demonstrating skills in various aspects of Visual Communication Design
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills; Ability to communicate ideas effectively using hand-drawn sketches & references.
- Understanding usability in both print and digital media.
- Strong understanding of Design and excellent attention to detail, an eye for visual and aesthetics.
- Ability to create illustrations & re-mix as required.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign with an open mind to learn new tools within and outside the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of motion graphics and animation is an added advantage.
- Stipend: Rs. 20,000/- p.m.
- Location: We are fully remote till June 2021, but we do have our office open in Noida in case you want to work from the office you are free to do :)
- Timings: Flexible Work Hours
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
- We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! We’re one of the few applications of AI/ Machine Learning that actually has a massive market and business model to create a long term valuable business rather than a short-term acquisition play!
- We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1.5 years.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- Our platform empowers stay at home mothers and grey collared workers as a stable source of income across India and the US. For us, this is truly impactful. Every day, we see success stories such as - how a single mother is sustaining herself. Empowering our contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of our vision!
- All meals are in the house :)
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.