At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team and have raised ~$7.5M. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
At SquadStack, our vision is to create the ultimate sales acceleration stack for businesses around the world. Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Financial Controller: Handle the entire finances of the company. Responsible for handling internal and external finance and audit systems and teams in India and the US. Manage and direct the review of new customer and partner contracts. Manage and lead outsourcing partnerships and vendors.
- Finance Planner: Prepare annual operating plan with follow-on updates and forecasts. Lead financial planning functions across the organization in support of corporate goals and objectives. Support the management team with strategic financial analyses and insights.
- Investor Relations: Support the team with investor communication and keeping them updated with the KPIs of the business
- Compliance Leader: Make sure that the firm is compliant with all regulations, legally and secretarially, in both the US and India, and the compliance calendar is followed diligently.
- BizOps: Help with everything from optimizing day-to-day operations to carrying out high-priority initiatives to tackling the most important strategic questions. Work with cross-functional teams on high impact projects to deliver value to the firm. Routine responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of quarterly/ annual financial statements including consolidation of Global subsidiaries.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash
- Manage day to day operations of the Finance department including interaction with business teams
- Control & monitor all departmental costs on a regular basis to ensure performance against budget
- End to end responsibility for monthly and annual financial closure process
- Data collection analysis, Investigation, Prepare recommendations, Eliminate Surprises.
- CA with 6-9 years of experience (+ MBA Preferable)
- 3-4 years experience in working with a Startup ( preferably SaaS-based company)
- Have seen 3X times scale-up in the team.
- Experience in the finance team of a SaaS firm with operations in India and the US is highly valued.
- Experience in financial management, administration, personnel management, and business development required. Demonstrated analytical, project management, and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of various financial principles, practices, and applications including compliance, budgeting, financial planning, and financial reporting required.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time.
- Compensation: 30-35 LPA + ESOPs
- Location: Remote first till June 2021 - We’ll work out of our Noida office, and will also open offices in Bengaluru & Hyderabad once it’s safer to work from the office.
- Joining Date: Tomorrow ;)
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out our reviews on glassdoor reviews.
- You can read more about our values and culture: https://www.squadstack.com/culture/.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Chiratae Ventures, Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- Health Insurance;
- All office meals are on the house; :)
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world. :)