At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team and have raised ~$7.5M. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
We’re looking for entrepreneurial people with the right mix of hunger, experience, and cultural fit to help us realize our vision of ‘reimagining how work gets done’.
At Auctm, we are building the operating system for the US real estate teams of the future (~$100B industry in just annual commissions). Despite being a huge market it is extremely fragmented with lots of inefficiencies.
The Problem: Selling expensive products and services to consumers is complicated. It's expensive, has poor user experience, lacks intelligence, etc. Imagine the last time you applied for a credit card, or a loan, or even bought a house. The legacy experience is often broken, spammy, and doesn’t fulfill our expectations in the digital age we live in. Businesses spend millions of dollars on marketing to generate leads, but convert very few leads, and aren’t able to give their consumers the right experience. Everybody loses. This is a massive inefficiency problem across all kinds of industries. This is what we are solving.
This is a complex problem - and we’re combining SaaS software, cutting-edge machine learning, and a focus on user-centric design, to deliver a best-in-class product. We’re helping these companies and teams move from static CRMs and legacy infrastructure to a data-driven future
Launched Auctm in Oct 20 -- Rapidly grew from 0 to 55 teams in 6 months; will grow nearly 10x (~500 teams) by the next year
- Create and implement a content strategy based on a deep understanding of customer needs, market trends and competitive forces - this includes the development of themes/topics, content creation & curation to help drive thought-leadership and customer acquisition.
- Produce high-quality articles, white papers, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, survey reports and web copy etc.
- Collaborate with Design to turn your writing into fully-designed pieces that are both engaging and optimized for conversion.
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics & HubSpot.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar.
- 3+ years of relevant content marketing experience in the B2B SaaS environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a related field preferred.
- You use content to connect with the audiences that are most relevant to us, in a way that’s relevant for them. You keep asking the questions “What’s it for?” and “Who’s it for?” to make sure our communication is specific and meaningful.
- You’re an educator, a journalist, and a thinker. You get people to look up and notice us. You invite people to engage with our content and then take the next step in their journey. You can balance the WOW (be noticed), HOW (engage and educate) and NOW (drive action) of content marketing.
- You’re a master of words. You play with language. You enjoy writing copy for an email or a tweet, just as much as conducting research and developing a deep editorial piece.
- You’re a wizard of simplicity. You write straightforward, tight copy and get rid of the clutter. Your stories are deep and engaging, while to the point and articulate.
- You are tech-savvy and able to quickly learn about our product line and write content for the US market.
- Possess the ability to communicate brand messaging through content, a design sensibility to envision how content will be presented.
- Attention to detail and proven ability to multitask effectively.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, SEO guidelines and keyword research tools.
- Compensation: Competitive
- Location: We’re fully remote till December 2021, but we do have our office open in Noida in case you want to work from the office you are free to do:)
- Joining Date: Asap :)
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. See Glassdoor reviews.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Chiratae Ventures, Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc.)
- Unlimited Leaves 💤
- Freedom and Responsibility 🦅
- Entrepreneurial Team 💪
- Exponential Growth 📈
- Healthcare (Physical & Mental Wellness) 😌
- Work from Anywhere ⛰️🏖️