At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team and have raised ~$7.5M. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
At SquadStack, our vision is to create the ultimate sales acceleration stack for businesses around the world. Our Products: SquadIQ and ClassifyIt.
We are building a world-class, people-first, and inclusive organization. We are hiring for the role of People Operations Associate, would you like to be part of this insane and highly rewarding journey with us? If yes, apply TODAY!
Roles and responsibilities
- Document, implement and work to improve upon processes, procedures, and programs relating to the team member lifecycle - conducting regular reviews around optimization and scalability.
- Take full ownership of team member documentation including contracts, amendments, and all other items pertinent to the team member lifecycle.
- Accountable for HRIS data including team member records and information changes such as promotions, termination, etc. Ensuring the integrity and accuracy of all people data both in the HRIS and ancillary systems.
- Have good knowledge of HR Compliance and can handle PF related queries
- Create and share offer letters to all new hires
- Serve as a primary point of escalation and internal team member support for more complex cases, providing policy guidance and interpretation as needed.
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- 1-2 years of experience in handling People operations end to end
- 2 years of minimum experience of handling payroll
- Ability to work within a distributed team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong verbal and written communications with the ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels within the company.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills - able to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic and occasionally ambiguous environment.
- Compensation: INR 4-6 LPA
- Location: Remote
- Joining Date: Tomorrow ;)
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out our reviews on glassdoor reviews.
- You can read more about our values and culture: https://www.squadstack.com/culture/
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Chiratae Ventures, Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- Other benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.