At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
If you’re excited by the prospect of using technology to transform consumer sales, come build SquadStack with us.
At SquadStack, our vision is to create the ultimate sales acceleration stack for businesses around the world. Our Products: SquadIQ, Auctm, ClassifyIt.
You will be the CEO of a multi-stakeholder cross-functional ‘solver’ team and will work directly with the founders. Great products aren’t built with engineering silos. We believe that in early-stage startups, there are no Engineering teams. There are only Product Teams.
We’ve grown 400% in 2020 and are planning to do the same in 2021. You will be responsible for shipping high-quality products to drive super fast sales and fulfilment for IN/ SEA market.
SquadIQ (formerly SquadVoice) is a ‘Future of Work‘ software company that combines distributed workforce and decision science in one powerful platform to help consumer companies increase lead outreach and engagement to increase sales conversions along with accuracy, flexibility, and quality.
We're able to drive a 2-5x increase in revenue opportunities with 40% more ROI vs. in-house or outsourced teams. Tata Cliq, Zomato, Myntra, Nestaway, Delhivery, 91springboard, EarlySalary, Upgrad, etc. are some of the startups that leverage SquadIQ to boost their conversion rate.
Since April 2020, SquadIQ has been growing at 100% every month as the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the shift towards distributed workforces and remote-first technology to solve sales and fulfilment digitally. To learn more check out how we are responding to the COVID crisis.
- Owning the roadmap & strategy to drive exponential growth
- You’ll be working on “one -> ten” problem with a strong focus on 1) Improving the product experiences for supply & Ops 2) Providing robustness with better API architecture, security, and advanced dashboarding
- You will translate the growth roadmap into detailed requirements and prototypes. You will project manage the backlog and the end delivery. You will always keep an eye on the quality of the solutions being delivered.
- You will brutally prioritize problem statements where the focus is on the reach, impact, and time-to-ship of a solution. You need to be passionate about understanding customer’s problems and dispassionate about what the best solution looks like. Be the voice of the users, understand what they need, and educate concerned stakeholders.
- Prioritize experiments and product changes in close collaboration with engineering, marketing, product design, and success team so as to move the needle across the entire funnel — from new user acquisition all the way through customer retention and expansion.
- Perform rapid iterations with a fail-fast approach. Build rapid low-fidelity prototypes.
- Looking at data & measure the experiment results. Define, own and grow one or more pirate metrics (as immortalized by Dave McClure - AARRR)
- Build & own backlog grooming sessions in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders. Keeping all the relevant stakeholders (biz development, customer success, design, engineering, biz operations, analysts) aligned during decision making (SPADE)
- Defining mutual contracts with interfacing product teams
- Actively contribute towards growing the product culture at Squad
- Know-how of technology that goes behind the product.
- 2+ years of product management/ product ownership experience.
- Experience in shipping high-quality B2B SaaS is a plus.
- Must be a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong analytical, and quantitative skills along with mastery over experimental design; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with platform UI best practices.
- Adaptable and flexible. Comfortable being thrown into largely ambiguous environments; more of a tinkerer and innovator than polisher.
- User obsessed; highly dialled in on what it takes to enable users to succeed.
- Ability to clearly communicate and listen intently.
- Wise, curious, and independent learning machine.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Traits & culture: Entrepreneurial & willing to go the extra mile. Manager of one. You can read more about our values and culture at https://www.squadstack.com/culture/
What's in it for you?
People who have joined us in the past have experienced tremendous growth. You will get to join our product team at a very early stage with significant potential for impact on our future growth. Check out our medium for more. :)
Being part of a small team, you will also work directly with the founders and have good transparency into
the business strategy, and get to see how a business is built. People who join Squad are extremely smart and you will end up forging lifelong bonds here. :)
- Compensation: INR 19-26 LPA + ESOPs
- Location: We are fully remote till June 2021, but we do have our office open in Noida in case you want to work from the office you are free to do :)
- We will update you about our plan post in June 2021, as soon we make a decision on that front, but there would be a minimum of a 2-month window provided to help everyone on the team plan their travels to move back to the office.
- Joining Date: Tomorrow ;)
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out http://bit.ly/culture-deck-squad. See Glassdoor reviews.
- We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! We’re one of the few applications of AI/ Machine Learning that actually has a massive market and business model to create a long term valuable business rather than a short-term acquisition play!
- We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1.5 years.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- Our platform empowers stay at home mothers and grey collared workers as a stable source of income across India and US. For us, this is truly impactful. Every day, we see success stories such as - how a single mother is sustaining herself. Empowering our contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of our vision!
- Other benefits
- All meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- You can read more about our values and culture: https://www.squadstack.com/culture/
This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world. :)