At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team and have raised ~$7.5M. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
This role sits in our product SquadIQ
SquadIQ (formerly SquadVoice) is the smartest way for consumer companies to increase lead outreach and engagement to increase sales conversions massively. We're able to drive a 2-5x increase in revenue opportunities with 40% more ROI vs. in-house or outsourced teams. Tata Cliq, Zomato, Myntra, Nestaway, Delhivery, 91springboard, EarlySalary, Upgrad, etc. are some of the startups that leverage SquadIQ to boost their conversion rate. Since April 2020, SquadIQ has been growing up to 200% every month as the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the shift towards distributed workforces and remote-first technology to solve sales and fulfillment digitally. To learn more check out how we are responding to the COVID crisis.
What you’ll be doing
- Setup product marketing infrastructure & campaigns to increase product engagement.
- Write content for product engagement notifications (emails/sms/in-app notifications etc.).
- Understand processes & work on automating them for the long-term.
- Track pipeline metrics around conversion, velocity, channels, etc. and work on improving them.
What you should have
- Education: Graduate in any domain (drop-outs are cool as well!)
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Good written & spoken English
- Proficient in Excel
- Great attention to detail
- Traits: Motivated, Social, Energetic, Humble, Patient, and Hard-working
- Most important - willing to go that extra mile to get the work done.
- Location: Remote first till June 2021 (We’ll work out of our Noida office once it’s safer)
- Internship Period: 3 months
- Stipend: Rs 12k per month
- Joining Date: ASAP
Why should you consider us seriously
- Health Insurance
- All meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- You can read more about our values and culture here.