At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team and have raised ~$7.5M. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
We’re looking for entrepreneurial people with the right mix of hunger, experience, and cultural fit to help us realize our vision of ‘reimagining how work gets done’.
SquadIQ is a ‘Future of Work‘ software company that combines distributed workforce and decision science in one powerful platform to help consumer companies increase lead outreach and engagement to increase sales conversions along with accuracy, flexibility, and quality.
We drive 2-5x increase in revenue opportunities and more ROI vs. in-house or outsourced teams. Upstox, Tata Cliq, Zomato, Myntra, Nestaway, Delhivery, 91springboard, EarlySalary, Upgrad, etc. are some of the startups that leverage SquadIQ to boost their conversion rate.
We have grown 3X in the last 12 months.As the pandemic has accelerated the shift towards distributed workforces and remote-first technology to solve sales and fulfilment digitally. To learn more check out how we are responding to the COVID crisis.
We have an active community of 5000+ stay at home moms who have been the perfect partner in our journey. Our on-demand workforce of callers (industry ready, pre-trained, cloud-based agents) reaches out to prospective inbound leads within a matter of minutes, and effectively nurture and qualify them for sales teams, making sales for our customers extremely streamlined and predictable.
What you’ll be doing?
- You’ll own the complete integrations suite & will be responsible for the technical roadmap on the integration side
- Conceptualize, design, and development of interfaces and integration architecture
- Working with Business User and customer success team to convert specification into technical design; sometimes you’ll also need to assist customer technical team in building integrations based on our open APIs
- If need be - building custom integrations for customers
- Build reports and dashboards for monitoring and troubleshooting APIs
- Take active part in code reviews, design reviews & architecture reviews
- Collaborate and review code with other developers in engineering and sales operations to ensure each integration maintains a consistent level of technical standards as set by the team
- You’ll be expected to build Integration Engineering as a first class function
- You’ll be an internal champion for driving any integration end to end e.g. integrating with new mailing service, integrating with new SMS, IVR service, etc.
- Current - Python/Django, PostgreSQL (RDS), Redis, RabbitMQ/SQS, ElasticSearch, etc.
- We’re also open to exploring tools and integration middlewares like Mulesoft, Integromat, PipeDream, etc.
- Prior work experience of 2.5+ years in the API building, & web service development
- Experience with API management, security, OAuth, etc.
- Details oriented individuals having high-level communication skills and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Education is no bar as long as you have the right skill sets & aptitude for the role. Drop-outs are welcome to apply as well :)
- Traits & culture: Entrepreneurial & willing go the extra mile. Manager of one. You can read more about our values and culture at: Learn More About the Work Culture.
- Compensation: 20-28 LPA + ESOPs
- Location: Remote till December 2021 - We’ll work out of our Noida office, and will also open offices in Bengaluru & Hyderabad once it’s safer to work from the office.
- Joining Date: As soon as possible.
Why should you consider us seriously?
- You get a chance to be one of the first persons to join the integrations team at SquadIQ and really shape and architect everything here and create massive impact henceforth. You might eventually get a chance to lead efforts in this direction.
- People who have joined us in the past have experienced tremendous growth. You will not only become a better engineer, but we believe that you will have a much more well-rounded growth where you will learn more about various technologies.
- Unlimited vacation policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- You can read more about our values and culture: https://www.squadstack.com/culture/
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor.
Here are a few pieces our Engineers have learned and written about it in the past:
- Experience of a startup from a developer’s desk
- Lessons I learned to help keep software simple
- How I stopped being awful at managing
- Two years with celery in production
- More at Squad Engineering's Medium Publication