At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
If you’re excited by the prospect of using technology to transform consumer sales, come build SquadStack with us.
This role is for our product, Auctm. Read more about it below-
Auctm is the ultimate business management platform for real estate teams in the US, that's designed to help them grow using data science and analytics. It helps broker teams increase revenue, cut down on costs, and improve agent training and retention.
Some of its key features include agent performance management, revenue tracking, profitability management, goal tracking, pipeline management, and insights for key decisions.
What you’ll be doing
- Inbound Demand Generation and Conversion: Lead the development, execution and optimization of multi-channel inbound marketing via content, SEO, social, and other inbound methods for Auctm.
- Build and manage a content calendar that is designed to attract a targeted audience (blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Conducting customer, competitor, and product research
- Work with cross functional teams (Product, Sales) to establish growth strategies.
- Setup KPIs and dashboards for daily/weekly/monthly reporting.
- Bring an analytical approach to marketing automation and work with internal teams to set targets for campaigns, conduct A/B tests, optimize and report on the results.
What you should have
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful inbound marketing campaigns for a B2B SaaS product.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates, conversion rate optimization, marketing automation platforms and other growth tools
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Preferred: Experience using Hubspot marketing tools
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Strong copywriting skills
- Great attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Location: Remote first till June 2021 (We’ll work out of our Noida office once it’s safer)
- Joining Date: ASAP
- Compensation: Competitive + ESOP’s
Why should you consider us seriously
- Health Insurance
- All meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- You can read more about our values and culture here.