At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team and have raised ~$7.5M. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
At Auctm, we are building the operating system for the US real estate teams of the future (~$100B industry in just annual commissions). Despite being a huge market it is extremely fragmented with lots of inefficiencies.
The Problem: Selling expensive products and services to consumers is complicated. It's expensive, has poor user experience, lacks intelligence, etc. Imagine the last time you applied for a credit card, or a loan, or even bought a house. The legacy experience is often broken, spammy, and doesn't fulfill our expectations in the digital age we live in. Businesses spend millions of dollars on marketing to generate leads, but convert very few leads, and aren't able to give their consumers the right experience. Everybody loses. This is a massive inefficiency problem across all kinds of industries. This is what we are solving.
This is a complex problem - and we're combining SaaS software, cutting-edge machine learning, and a focus on user-centric design, to deliver a best-in-class product. We're helping these companies and teams move from static CRMs and legacy infrastructure to a data-driven future
Launched Auctm in Oct 20 -- Rapidly grew from 0 to 55 teams in 6 months; will grow nearly 10x (~500 teams) by the next year.
- Setup & manage a smart email marketing engine for scale that nurtures a lead till they become a customer.
- Collaborate with the content & design team to create marketing assets (landing pages, newsletters, videos, blog posts, podcasts etc.)
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education, engagement & acquisition.
- Plan & execute co-marketing initiatives with partner companies.
- 3+ years of full-time marketing experience in SaaS, consumer internet or a similar field.
- First-hand experience with email marketing.
- Hands-on experience with at least two elements of a modern marketing technology stack (marketing automation, CRM, email platforms, analytics platforms, etc.)
- Polished and efficient copywriting and editing skills.
- Understanding of content marketing funnels and how to optimize them for traffic generation and conversions.
- A love of data and can analyze & optimize a marketing funnel.
- A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone determined and able to win
- Attention to detail and proven ability to multitask effectively.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, modern CMS (Wordpress or Webflow) and Adobe Creative Suite preferred, but not required
- Compensation: 7-11 lpa + ESOP(s)
- Location: We’re fully remote till December 2021, but we do have our office open in Noida in case you want to work from the office you are free to do :)
- Joining Date: Asap :)
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. See Glassdoor reviews.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Chiratae Ventures, Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc.)
- Unlimited Leaves 💤
- Freedom and Responsibility 🦅
- Entrepreneurial Team 💪
- Exponential Growth 📈
- Healthcare (Physical & Mental Wellness) 😌
- Work from Anywhere ⛰️🏖️