At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
If you’re excited by the prospect of using technology to transform consumer sales, come build SquadStack with us.
At SquadStack, our vision is to create the ultimate sales acceleration stack for businesses around the world. Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
Despite being a huge market it is extremely fragmented with lots of inefficiencies. The industry has been behind on tech. There are systems of record, but there are no systems of intelligence.
Auctm fixes this all by giving the broker CEO a dashboard that helps them visualize their most important leading and lagging indicators and providing them with their most important insights. This allows them to focus on what’s driving delta in their business, and correct or double down on it, instead of sorting through endless spreadsheets and graphs to find causes or worse, not look at all. This then enables them to manage the three most important aspects of their business, (1) their goals and sales attainment, (2) profitability, and (3) agent performance.
To close the loop, we provide a mobile app to agents, that integrates with the CRM. We built the app after conducting hundreds of interviews with agents so that they’d love it, and it functions as an EA from their phone, telling them what leads to reaching out to and how, who they need to meet with, and allowing them to dictate notes and feed in structured data to the CRM and broker dashboard, so all data is complete. All of this is fed into data science models learning from each action and modelling off the top performing agents while providing the broker insights on how to coach that agent to drive better results.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, analyze and create detailed records of problems that appear during testing, such as software defects, bugs, functionality issues, UI/ UX issues, and output errors, and work directly with the product & engineering team to validate solutions and develop retesting procedures.
- Conduct in-depth post-release/ post-implementation testing by executing test cases (manual) and analyzing results on different platforms like Android, IOS, and Web
- Identifying opportunities for improvement (deficiencies) in existing & new features and making constructive suggestions for change.
- Liaise with internal teams (product, design & engineering team) on testing procedures
- We are building a US focussed product. So there will be days when you’ll have to work across time zones in order to be able to join customer calls
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 2+ years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer (Manual) and 4+ years of QA experience.
- Knowledge of software QA (manual) methodologies, tools, and processes. Context & knowledge of Automation testing is a plus.
- Experiences with UI and back-end testing. Strong understanding of user needs and ability to empathize with the user.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills. Needs to possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly process oriented with exceptional documentation skills, and proficiency in Microsoft's Word and Excel.
- Very strong attention to detail while being able to multitask
- Working knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Tools: Test management tools, Defect tracking tools, and Project management software
- Traits & culture: Huster and quick learner who is willing go the extra mile. Manager of one. You can read more about our values and culture here.
What's in it for you?
People who have joined us in the past have experienced tremendous growth. You will get to join our product team at a very early stage with significant potential for impact on our future growth. Check out our medium publication for more. :)
Being part of a small team, you will also work directly with the founders and have good transparency into the business strategy, and get to see how a business is built. People who join Squad are extremely smart and you will end up forging lifelong bonds here. :)
- Compensation: INR 6-7.5 LPA
- Location: We are fully remote till June 2021, but we do have our office open in Noida in case you want to work from the office you are free to do :)
- We will update you about our plan post in June 2021, as soon we make a decision on that front, but there would be a minimum of a 2-month window provided to help everyone on the team plan their travels to move back to the office.
- Joining Date: Tomorrow ;)
Why should you consider us seriously?
- Read about our values and culture here.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Chiratae Ventures, Blume Ventures, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- Health Insurance
This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world. :)