At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
If you’re excited by the prospect of using technology to transform consumer sales, come build SquadStack with us.
This role is for our product, Auctm. Read more about it below-
Auctm is the ultimate business management platform for real estate teams in the US, that's designed to help them grow using data science and analytics. It helps broker teams increase revenue, cut down on costs, and improve agent training and retention.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage Auctm’s social media accounts
- Brainstorms campaign ideas & develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
- Create engaging social media content
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns
What you should have
- Education: Graduate in any domain (drop-outs are cool as well!)
- Experience: 0-1 year experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Traits: Motivated, Social, Energetic, Humble, Patient, and Hard-working
- Location: Remote first till June 2021 (We’ll work out of our Noida office once it’s safer)
- Internship Period: 4 months
- Stipend: Rs 12k per month | CTC if converted to a full-time role after the internship: 4.2-4.8 LPA
- Joining Date: Tomorrow ;)
Why should you consider us seriously
- Health Insurance
- All meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)