At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
If you’re excited by the prospect of using technology to transform consumer sales, come build SquadStack with us.
This role sits in our product, Auctm. Read more about the product below:-
Auctm is the ultimate business management platform for real estate teams in the US, that's designed to help them grow using data science and analytics. It helps broker teams increase revenue, cut down on costs, and improve agent training and retention.
Some of its key features include agent performance management, revenue tracking, profitability management, goal tracking, pipeline management, and insights for key decisions.
What you’ll be doing
- Researching, writing, and editing content (Blog posts, website copy, infographics, emails, decks, case studies etc.) to market Auctm to prospective customers (real estate teams) in the US.
- Strategic planning of thought leadership campaigns, topics, and themes by researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
- Staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar, and help distinguish Auctm’s content from its competitors. Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Ensuring SEO compatibility of the content.
- Writing clear, persuasive, informative, and compelling copy that drives education and awareness to a multitude of client audiences while keeping all-around consistency in brand communication and tone.
- Measuring and reporting on content effectiveness, and optimizing content based on internal and third-party analytics.
What you should have
- 1-3 years of experience working as a content writer for a B2B product company.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, Liberal Arts, Communications, or related fields preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and should be able to create numerous results-driven content pieces within reasonably tight timelines.
- Exceptional research, writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adapt to the style, tone, and brand voice of our business.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Hands-on experience with WordPress.
- Work Ethic
- You have strong attention to detail, and are comfortable working inside a fast-paced results-driven work environment.
- You’re a Self Starter who can drive projects and deliver high-quality results in a timely manner.
- You demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude.
- You thrive in a collaborative and transparent environment and can give and take constructive feedback on a consistent basis.
- Compensation: 6-8 LPA
- Location: Noida (Remote-first till December 2020)
- Joining Date: ASAP
Why should you consider us seriously
- Health Insurance
- All meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- You can read more about our values and culture here.