At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
If you’re excited by the prospect of using technology to transform consumer sales, come build SquadStack with us.
This role sits in our product Auctm, read more about the product below:-
Auctm is the ultimate business management platform for real estate teams in the US, that's designed to help them grow using data science and analytics. It helps broker teams increase revenue, cut down on costs, and improve agent training and retention.
Some of its key features include agent performance management, revenue tracking, profitability management, goal tracking, pipeline management, and insights for key decisions.
What you’ll be doing
As Finance Manager, your sound planning, process freakiness, and systematic execution will help us grow efficiently. You will be the core driver of our processes: make sure our accounts (in US and India entities) are watertight, our finances zero-defect, our business process crystal clear, and everything end-to-end compliant and monitored. You make sure that no auditor or lawyer can challenge our processes.
This role blends accounting/bookkeeping, FP&A, and operations. You will manage the major components of the financial operations of the business. You will work on the monthly close, customer collections, forecasting, investor reporting, internal metrics collection, and lead financial analysis to inform critical business decisions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Financial Controller: Handle the entire finances of the company. Responsible for handling internal and external finance and audit systems and teams in India and the US. Manage and direct the review of new customer and partner contracts. Manage and lead outsourcing partnerships and vendors.
- Finance Planner: Prepare annual operating plan with follow-on updates and forecasts. Lead financial planning functions across the organization in support of corporate goals and objectives. Support the management team with strategic financial analyses and insights.
- Compliance Leader: Make sure that the firm is compliant with all regulations, legally and secretarially, in both the US and India, and the compliance calendar is followed diligently.
- BizOps: Help with everything from optimizing day-to-day operations to carrying out high-priority initiatives to tackling the most important strategic questions. Work with cross-functional teams on high impact projects to deliver value to the firm. Routine responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of quarterly/ annual financial statements including consolidation of Global subsidiaries.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash
- Manage day to day operations of the Finance department including interaction with business teams
- Control & monitor all departmental costs on a regular basis to ensure performance against budget
- End to end responsibility for monthly and annual financial closure process
- Data collection analysis, Investigation, Prepare recommendations, Eliminate Surprises.
What you should have
- CA by qualification
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the field.
- Knowledge of company compliances and secretarial work. CS Qualification would be good to have
- Experience in an early-stage startup is highly preferred. Experience in the finance team of a SaaS firm with operations in India and the US is highly valued.
- Experience in financial management, administration, personnel management, and business development required. Demonstrated analytical, project management, and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of various financial principles, practices, and applications including budgeting, financial planning, and financial reporting required.
- Ability to learn quickly, think independently, and develop new processes/analyses required.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time.
- Compensation: 10-14 LPA
- Location: Noida (Remote-first till December 2020)
- Joining Date: ASAP
Why should you consider us seriously
- Health Insurance
- All meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc)
- You can read more about our values and culture: https://www.squadstack.com/culture/