At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team and have raised ~$7.5M. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
We’re looking for entrepreneurial people with the right mix of hunger, experience, and cultural fit to help us realize our vision of ‘reimagining how work gets done’. This role sits in our product SquadIQ
SquadIQ is a ‘Future of Work‘ software company that combines distributed workforce and decision science in one powerful platform to help consumer companies increase lead outreach and engagement to increase sales conversions along with accuracy, flexibility, and quality.
We drive 2-5x increase in revenue opportunities and more ROI vs. in-house or outsourced teams. Upstox, Tata Cliq, Zomato, Myntra, Nestaway, Delhivery, 91springboard, EarlySalary, Upgrad, etc. are some of the startups that leverage SquadIQ to boost their conversion rate.
We have grown 3X in the last 12 months.As the pandemic has accelerated the shift towards distributed workforces and remote-first technology to solve sales and fulfilment digitally. To learn more check out how we are responding to the COVID crisis.
We have an active community of 5000+ stay at home moms who have been the perfect partner in our journey. Our on-demand workforce of callers (industry ready, pre-trained, cloud-based agents) reaches out to prospective inbound leads within a matter of minutes, and effectively nurture and qualify them for sales teams, making sales for our customers extremely streamlined and predictable.
- Definition: Launch, track, and optimize programs/campaigns across multiple channels to move prospects and customers down the funnel.
- Own: Distribution channels; demand gen; inbound; supporting sales outbound efforts; website; marketing tech stack; a/b testing; marketing analytics; ad budget; relationship with SDRs; account-based marketing.
- Definition: Communicate about the product and its benefits to your audience. Liaison between product and GTM functions.
- Own: Product launches; messaging and positioning; customer feedback to product; GTM relationship with product; sales enablement content; partner marketing; competitive analysis.
- Help develop product positioning and messaging across channels that resonate with our core audiences.
- Enable the sales teams by developing collateral and training materials that bring the product positioning to life with compelling narratives that are grounded in customer stories.
- Review and analyze our websites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Identify powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Write powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors.
- Develop link building strategies.
- Run lead generation marketing campaigns across Google PPC and social media platforms.
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Keep updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines.
- Partner with the product team to track the right metrics & drive customer onboarding, engagement & retention.
- Plan product launch announcement.
- Work with external stakeholders to ensure brand consistency across all the campaigns.
- More than a year of experience working as a product marketer for a tech company in the B2B space.
- 3-5 years of overall marketing experience, preferably including performance marketing/ lead generation.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Excellent communication skills: proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Great attention to detail.
- Proficiency in short-form as well as long-form marketing content.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Experience in market analysis.
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns).
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends).
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills.
- Work Ethic:
- You’re comfortable working inside a fast-paced results-driven work environment.
- You’re a self-starter who can drive projects and deliver high-quality results in a timely manner.
- You demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude.
- You thrive in a collaborative and transparent environment and can give and take constructive feedback on a consistent basis.
- Location: Remote till first June 2021 - We’ll work out of our Noida office once it’s safer to work from the office.
- Compensation: 15-20 LPA + ESOP's
Why should you consider us seriously?
- Health Insurance.
- All office meals are on the house :)
- Unlimited vacation & WFH policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs. We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, 91springboard, senior product execs at Square, Genpact & Flipkart; co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc).
- You can read more about our values and culture: https://www.squadstack.com/culture/.
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out our reviews on glassdoor reviews.