At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Products: Auctm, SquadIQ, ClassifyIt.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else.
We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team and have raised ~$7.5M. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
SquadIQ: Our elastic distributed team of 2000+ trained call-agents to reach out to prospective inbound leads within a matter of minutes, and effectively nurture and qualify them for sales teams, making sales for the client extremely streamlined and predictable. We also optimize several call variables to create a significant increase in conversions. Customers include Real Estate, Fintech, Edtech & e-commerce players in India. Deck
After seeing very impressive initial growth in India, we’re looking to scale the business in a more sustainable & product/process-driven approach. This candidate would be one of the members to be part of this scale.
What you'll be doing
As Operations Lead you will be primarily responsible for defining, overseeing, leading, and evaluating the effectiveness of the operations team and various processes and workflows within operations. You will also ensure the delivery and management of multiple projects within scope, quality, time, and cost constraints that may be clearly defined or might require dynamic change management in order to deliver business value.
- Overall Responsibilities:
- Drive delivery and ensure operational SLAs are met. This will require strong analytical skills and comfort with numbers. Creative thinking will play a key role in solving day-to-day product problems.
- Track, measure, and manage the performance of the Ops team
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
- Contribute to product improvement: Identify inefficiencies in the system (from pilot to final delivery) and put processes in place to solve for them.
- Creating and reading reports on a daily basis to ensure the overall health of the platform and flag off anomalies.
- Oversee reporting and handling the month-end closing process
- Help promote an organizational culture that encourages top performance and high morale
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed
- 2+ years of business operations, BPO or other customer-service focused industry experience, with 2+ years of managerial experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills - strong working experience of Microsoft Excel
- Proficient critical thinking, problem-solving, decision making, and leadership capabilities
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good decision-making skills and response to high-pressure situations
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and planning
- Engineering or consulting background is a plus
- Compensation: 6-9.5 LPA
- Location: Remote
- Joining Date: ASAP
Why should you consider us seriously?
- We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. Check out our reviews on glassdoor reviews.
- We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done! We’re one of the few applications of AI/ Machine Learning that actually has a massive market and proven business model to create a long-term valuable business.
- We have plans to grow 10x in the next 2 years.
- We are a Series A funded startup backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Blume Ventures, Abstract Ventures, Emergent Ventures; Senior execs at Google, Square, Genpact & Flipkart; Co-founders of Infosys, Snapdeal, Slideshare, Zomato, etc).
- Our platform empowers stay-at-home mothers and grey collared workers as a stable source of income. For us, this is truly impactful. Every day, we see success stories such as - how a single mother is sustaining herself. Empowering our contractors to be financially independent is a strong part of our vision!
- Other benefits:
- All meals are in the house :) (Not right now though, as we are operating remotely)
- Unlimited vacation policy, which means you are not entitled to a specific number of leaves per year. You can take time off from work according to what suits you the best. Needless to say, the system works on trust and we expect you to make fair decisions based on the team's needs.
This is just the beginning and we're here to change the world. :)