At SquadStack, we believe that a synchronous combination of Humans + AI is the future of work. We leverage technology to build sales-acceleration solutions for consumer companies across the globe.
Our Vision: Access to skilled work, for anyone, anywhere.
With our product SquadIQ: We are building an AI-driven Talent Marketplace for Inside Sales. We match India’s best sales talent & top consumer brands, to drive more conversions, leveraging our A.I.-driven remote sales platform.
We believe that longer-term, people >> product & profits and prioritize culture over everything else. We are looking for individuals with the right mix of hunger, passion, and cultural-fit to help us realize our vision of ‘re-imagining how work gets done’ while building a people-first organization.
We are a 150-people team, have raised ~$7.5M, and grown 10X in the last 18 months. We’re in a high growth phase – to exponentially grow culture, team, products, and revenue – in the next few quarters.
If you’re excited by this, come build SquadStack with us.
We are looking for a passionate and proactive Customer Success Associate to join our growing CSM team. As a Customer Success Intern, you will be responsible for preparing key client insights, supporting the onboarding of new projects, and compiling feedback and requests directly from the client. This position offers a unique opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business and gain hands-on experience within an evolving organization.
What you’ll do:
- On-board and train new customers
- Build & strengthen customer relationships
- Manage incoming calls and emails and handle appropriate follow-up calls and emails
- Address, resolve and record any customer issues that arise pertaining to business growth, billing, and general account satisfaction
- Coordinate and train all new customer starts in an efficient and streamlined way
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s business model in order to answer all customer related inquires
- Demonstrate the value of SinglePlatform to our customers every day by providing amazing customer support
- Preparing weekly client insights and trade reports for CSMs
- Analyzing associate transcripts and identifying key trends for CSMs
- Supporting the CSMs with the onboarding of new clients during pilot launches, including hosting training sessions
- Creating and collaborating with CSMs on customer-facing presentations
- Implementing feedback
What you have:
- Minimum of 2 Years of experience in CS
- Brokerage, Insurance & Ed-tech industry knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree
- Mad multi-tasking skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office; PowerPoint & Excel desired
- Working knowledge of Sales cycle
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, especially over the phone
- A positive, polite, confident, sincere, and friendly disposition
- The ability to solve problems & to think quickly on your feet
- The ability to stay calm, cool, and collected during stressful phone conversations
- Flexibility – we’re growing and evolving, and you’ll need to come along for the ride
- An eye for detail